The Student Room Group

How to sleep early and how to be nor independent at the age of 17

So during the holiday my sleeping pattern is messed. How can I sleep early, just don't feel tired until 4pm, I use to sleep at 12 pm.

Also , I'm 17 go to college and live at home. How can I become independent?
Look for that part time job?

Oh, as for "how to sleep early", just make sure you're tucked in bed before 10pm. So easy to do. (you probably meant 12 midnight rather than 12 noon)
To sleep earlier, start by going to bed 15 minutes earlier than usual, for example 11.45pm, then add another 15 minutes each night until you reach an early time, say 10pm.

To be more independent, try getting a part time or volunteering job, learn to cook for yourself, do the laundry etc.
Reply 3
Original post by shawn_o1
Look for that part time job?

Oh, as for "how to sleep early", just make sure you're tucked in bed before 10pm. So easy to do. (you probably meant 12 midnight rather than 12 noon)

Thanks x

Original post by Leviathan1741
To sleep earlier, start by going to bed 15 minutes earlier than usual, for example 11.45pm, then add another 15 minutes each night until you reach an early time, say 10pm.

To be more independent, try getting a part time or volunteering job, learn to cook for yourself, do the laundry etc.

Yeah I'm going to apply for jobs / volunteering

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending