Should I Stay?

Watch
cehunter98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years now. we both live in the same city but takes a while to get to each other but we manage.
when first applying to uni we said we would go to the same city or even the same uni to be together more and be closer. But now hes on about not doing that and having a long distance. I trust him more than anything in the world but it just shocked me abit and i feel empty. he saying we aren't to go the the same uni any more and thinks the distance is good.

what should i do? ;(
Samera11199
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by cehunter98)
Ive been with my boyfriend for 2 years now. we both live in the same city but takes a while to get to each other but we manage.
when first applying to uni we said we would go to the same city or even the same uni to be together more and be closer. But now hes on about not doing that and having a long distance. I trust him more than anything in the world but it just shocked me abit and i feel empty. he saying we aren't to go the the same uni any more and thinks the distance is good.

what should i do? ;(
Well see how the long distance thing works out and if you say you trust him than their shouldnt be an issue. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, and if the right now he wont be looking and flirting with other woman. Also when we see each other once in a blue moon it will make it more special
whorace
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
So, he basically said he doesn't want to see you for like 9 months (x3). Owch
chikane
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

what should i do? ;(
Theres no point you may as well dump him cause likely he will meet someone else there you don't want to get cheated on so break up with him or apply at the same uni as him.
IvoryToast
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

what should i do? ;(
You've got to both put Uni and your education as a priority as this will affect the rest of your lives. It'll be hard to be apart but Uni is so much fun and you'll meet so many new people. I don't know how strict a relationship you have but I think it'll be hard to stay loyal during uni- so it's probably best to accept that but know that when you're back home in the holidays you'll be back together and it's each other you really love
whorace
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by chikane)
Theres no point you may as well dump him cause likely he will meet someone else there you don't want to get cheated on so break up with him or apply at the same uni as him.
You would think so. I have to break it to you but, if they're going to cheat it doesn't matter if you're going to the same university. I would know. I've been in her situation before.
Conkerr
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Or should I go?

Long distance relationships meh... but you can still give it a try I guess
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.72%
Excited but a bit nervous (122)
45.69%
Not bothered either way (35)
13.11%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.48%

Watched Threads