The Student Room Group

I bet someone on here couldn't drop me with a kick...

Bet someone on here couldn't drop me with a kick in the whatsit...because I am anon, can't kick through a PC lol.

Scroll to see replies

And if they were next to you?
Depends whose doing the kicking I guess.
Could be a comical dare.
Reply 4
Original post by Roger the lodger
Bet someone on here couldn't drop me with a kick in the whatsit...because I am anon, can't kick through a PC lol.
Stone the crows, this is news!

*calls the BBC*
Original post by Tootles
Stone the crows, this is news!

*calls the BBC*

Lol yeah. Still even so even if it was in reality some girl couldn't drop me with one. But meh I am bored and chatting some rubbish. Suppose ppl wold be too chicken tho.
(edited 8 years ago)
One more thing. I bet any girl on here 50 quid they codn't drop me with a kick in the balls...
One more thing. I bet any girl on here 50 quid they codn't drop me with a kick in the balls...

Why are you asking girls to kick you in the balls. Some weird fetish?
Reply 8
this is the worst thread ever
please, i could drop u with a flick
Reply 10

It will take me much less than a kick to drop you.
The fear will drop you.
Original post by RiahDawson
Why are you asking girls to kick you in the balls. Some weird fetish?

Bit bored. Being brave and controversial. Also i could do with an extra 50 quid as I would surely win.

Original post by HanaBhatti
please, i could drop u with a flick

Flick? Lol I find it hard to believe, no offence.

Original post by Awais_
It will take me much less than a kick to drop you.
The fear will drop you.

Maybe, But I doubt it. How bad could it be?
Reply 12
Bit bored. Being brave and controversial. Also i could do with an extra 50 quid as I would surely win.

Flick? Lol I find it hard to believe, no offence.

Maybe, But I doubt it. How bad could it be?

I'm a lion . When provoked I'm extremely violent , if not I'm the best person ever.
Original post by Awais_
I'm a lion . When provoked I'm extremely violent , if not I'm the best person ever.

You're not a person at all if you're a lion.
Reply 14
Original post by Drunk Punx
You're not a person at all if you're a lion.

I'm a duck. Unfortunately people there's a stereotype of us being weak, boring and only quack.

However, I, duckie, am as brave and as strong as a lion, as intelligent as a person if not smarter.
Original post by Awais_

Yeah I guess thats for a lotta ppl/
Reply 16
Yeah I guess thats for a lotta ppl/

No it isn't.

I'm different from everyone else.
Girls sometimes can actually pack a harder punch or kick than some males.

Ask a karate black belt. One kick manoeuvre can break three ribs at once. They'd have you flat on the floor in no time mate.
Original post by ATLHustler
Girls sometimes can actually pack a harder punch or kick than some males.

Ask a karate black belt. One kick manoeuvre can break three ribs at once. They'd have you flat on the floor in no time mate.

Kick to the ribs yeah agreed. Kick to the balls tho, dunno how bad it would be. If you did karate I could challenge you...but wouldn't. :P
(edited 8 years ago)
Kick to the ribs yeah agreed. Kick to the balls tho, dunno how bad it would be. If you did karate I could challenge you...but wouldn't. :P

I'd happily volunteer to kick you there

Quick Reply

Latest