emilyabrwn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,

Just wondering whether anybody did the 2015 A2 Edexcel Geography exam and if they remember any questions of any of the topics?

Many thanks.
nadrxj
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you find out anything could you let me know please, I have been looking everywhere for these!

Thanks
Florindawebster
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Same!!!! If anyone remembers the water/biodiversity/development gap questions! HMU please xx
DaveUncle
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Florindawebster)
Same!!!! If anyone remembers the water/biodiversity/development gap questions! HMU please xx
Water was:
10 marker - Figure question about different ways of increasing water supply. It's hard to be more clear without the paper, sorry!
15 marker - Something like "Assess the view that all transboundary water sources lead to conflict"

Hope this helps!
Florindawebster
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by DaveUncle)
Water was:
10 marker - Figure question about different ways of increasing water supply. It's hard to be more clear without the paper, sorry!
15 marker - Something like "Assess the view that all transboundary water sources lead to conflict"

Hope this helps!
Thank you so much !!
skyel999
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Florindawebster)
Same does anyone remember the 2015 biodiversity questions???
KieranH19977
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Attachment 513781513783Name:  image.png
Views: 2417
Size:  249.4 KB
(Original post by emilyabrwn)
Hi,

Just wondering whether anybody did the 2015 A2 Edexcel Geography exam and if they remember any questions of any of the topics?

Many thanks.
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (113)
86.92%
No (17)
13.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed