The Student Room Group

Which is easier - Environmental studies or Chemistry A level?

I have some ideas of which Geography courses I would like to take at uni which have specific A level requirements. At the moment I am thinking of taking:

-Geography
-Biology
-Environmental Studies
-English Literature (maybe drop as AS)

However, I know that I could take Chemistry instead... It is not one of my best subjects at the moment, so I was thinking Environmental Studies would be easier for me? Do you know if it is exceptionally tricky or whether it isn't too bad? Thanks
Reply 1
If you're exam is Chemistry OCR, I found it incredibly difficult because of how much you need to remember and how you need to fully understand to be able to apply knowledge to some questions. And salters Chem is even harder.

I took Chemistry in my first year along with Biology, Maths, Psych and Applied Science. I dropped Chemistry (along with maths because I hated it with a passion) in my second year and I'm now doing Biology, Psych, Applied and Environmental Studies AS and A2. I found with Biology it really helps as you know most things to a certain degree and so it's even easier to pass.

If I were you I'd keep to those 4, Env Studies would be easy tarif points for uni, trust me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending