Jayjay786
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I was just wondering as many students are coming to a stage where they are doing their GCSE's.. Just wanted to know what are the Grade Boundaries for GCSE Maths Foundation As In my Mock Exam I got 110 Marks out of 200 including paper 1 and paper 2 totaled together.

I want to know what grade 110 marks would be for Foundation Tier.... As It is surprising that if you get 100 marks in Foundation Tier it is an E... So how many marks is it for a D and a C...
Lelanor
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Grade boundaries change each year and aren't released until the day before results day. The grade boundaries for Summer 2016 don't exist yet as the exam hasn't been taken. It's also different between exam boards, and you haven't specified which exam board, but it sounds like Edexcel.

Grade boundaries tend to be similar each year; for summer exams last year it was 139/200 for a C and 119/200 for a D, while the year before the grade boundaries were a couple of marks higher (141 = C, 121 = D, 101 = E).

If you Google 'GCSE grade boundaries' + your exam board + the year of the exam, you should find the full list of grade boundaries for exams up to last summer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate