The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing Applicants: Invited for City University Assessment Day

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tetee
for those of you who has attended city's selection day, please what was it like, I will really appreciate an insight please.

Hey! congrats on getting to the selection day :smile:

It was only an individual interview with one person asking questions and the other writing. No group interview. We also had a presentation at the beginning to give more information about the course. Regarding the questions asked they were the normal questions you would expect. I applied for PGDip so they asked me about my dissertation but obviously for undergrad they wouldn't ask about that.

Good luck!
Reply 21
Original post by cazcar19
Hey! congrats on getting to the selection day :smile:

It was only an individual interview with one person asking questions and the other writing. No group interview. We also had a presentation at the beginning to give more information about the course. Regarding the questions asked they were the normal questions you would expect. I applied for PGDip so they asked me about my dissertation but obviously for undergrad they wouldn't ask about that.

Good luck!

Thanks a lot for replying, I also applied for PGDip. I heard you were also put in pairs and asked to give a mini presentation about your partner. And have you firmed city?
Original post by Tetee
Thanks a lot for replying, I also applied for PGDip. I heard you were also put in pairs and asked to give a mini presentation about your partner. And have you firmed city?

Nothing like that happened at mine at all. We thought we would get a group interview of some sort but we didn't. Just the individual interview.

City was my insurance and King's as my firm. Both were conditional on my APELs which I did for both and passed both. My place is now confirmed at King's :smile:. Let me know if you have any questions regarding the APEL for City when you get to that stage.

I heard from City after my selection day within 24hours (they seem to be pretty efficient as I heard back about my APEL within a similar time) When is your selection day?
Reply 23
Hi do you know what sort of questions did the City ask during the interview for nursing? And how long was the interview?
Thanks
Reply 24
Does anyone know the pass mark for the literacy and numeracy tests? i did mine on the 14th Jan and i'm super nervous especially about the aptitude test.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending