Driving! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Hi everyone!

How many driving lessons has everyone had? Has anyone done an intensive course? - my birthday is on Thursday and i'm going to try and learn to drive in a month. Also, who can tell me about the hazard perception bit of the theory test?

p.s. i thought i hadn't done well in my GCSE's and i got 11 A* and 1 A. Now AS results in a weeks time - aaaaagggggghhhh
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I dunno how many lessons I've had.. lots though. I failed my first test, so gotta book it again. I did the old theory test, so haven't a clue about what the Hazard Perception bit is like, sorry!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Hi everyone!

How many driving lessons has everyone had? Has anyone done an intensive course? - my birthday is on Thursday and i'm going to try and learn to drive in a month. Also, who can tell me about the hazard perception bit of the theory test?

p.s. i thought i hadn't done well in my GCSE's and i got 11 A* and 1 A. Now AS results in a weeks time - aaaaagggggghhhh

i did an intensive course in a month - but sadly failed so that was 23hours, then i had bout 17 hours with a different instructor before passing 4th time!

intensive courses are great- especially when you have no patience to wait to be taught manuvers and stuff. but i will say- dont be too dissapointed if you do fail- although im the onyl one who did of everyone i know who did an intensive course!

happy birthday

and good luck

love Katy ***
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Hi everyone!

AS is much different. I got exactly what I deserved B B C, and it was probably lower than I expected.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
I had 40something driving lessons and my test is tomorrow!! waahhh!! so scared!! I too got similar grades to you at gcse, and have to say that grades mean nothing in driving! in fact, most people i know who are good at studies, are not very good drivers! and people who you'd think would take years to learn to drive (coz they usually take ages getting academic concepts) learn in about 20 lessons!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Pah, that's nothing, I got 13 A*s for GCSE and for AS, I got 2 Cs and a D.
Dam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I had 4 tests and probably about 100 lessons in total. But then I really was a terrible driver, and nearly 3 years on I am still a terrible driver!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dam)
I had 4 tests and probably about 100 lessons in total. But then I really was a terrible driver, and nearly 3 years on I am still a terrible driver!
i always thought males were naturally good drivers! thought it was females who found it hard (and i can say that being a female!)
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Please register all you really really intelligent people with all these A*s!!! The unregistered cloak makes me think you're lying
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
lying about what?
LH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lying about what?
I think about the people who claim they got A*s.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.48%
No (615)
72.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed