Best way to revise A2 Physics?

Watch this thread
liverpool2044
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Struggling at the moment. Any good websites, youtube videos, books i could use to help me? (AQA) thanks.
alow
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Do ****tons of problems.
liverpool2044
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by alow)
Do ****tons of problems.
ive done all the aqa past papers, any other resources?
XxKingSniprxX
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by liverpool2044)
ive done all the aqa past papers, any other resources?
1) AQA exam board past papers.
2) International AQA exam board past papers.

other than that why not try Oxford PAT(physics aptitude test) just to engage with more challenging problems...
mauricesylvester
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
physicsandmathstutor.com

It has topic questions all grouped together. Very useful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
boruto
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
How do you revise for ISA's? I mean some questions in the ISA can be really nasty (not the uncertainty or graph questions obviously). Thanks
Implication
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
memorise the textbook and do all questions in existence

then still come out with a D because you couldn't possibly have been prepared for the ridiculous questions they ask you

then realise it doesn't matter because a physics A level isn't remotely useful for studying physics in higher education anyway

do you sense any bitterness? oh yes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (10)
30.3%
They're exactly what I expected (13)