The Student Room Group

Sandy Hook victims father caught acting

This mans child was apparently killed in the Sandy Hook. He's caught smiling and joking before changing roles to the grieving father who is asking Americans to support more gun control...

Recently Obama has announced plans to expand background checks to buy guns and impose other restrictions on firearms through executive action. The order bypasses congress He's used Sandy Hook a lot to justify gun control. Those who supposedly died in Sandy Hook were White so they used Sandy Hook to target White America to convince more to support gun control. Meanwhile in inner cities with strict gun control kids of colour are being shot all the time by criminals who do not legally own their guns.

It's all leading to the eventual disarming of America.
Dont care, this is an american issue not a british one.
Reply 2
OP don't you think the gun cases in the US are somewhat out of control? :s-smilie:
Original post by DerPatriot

It's about time.
This mans child was apparently killed in the Sandy Hook. He's caught smiling and joking before changing roles to the grieving father who is asking Americans to support more gun control...

Actually, people do get nervous and laugh and joke before going on television/radio.
And people who have suffered laugh and joke and giggle and cry, sometimes all at the same time.

I've seen people laugh and joke at funerals of people they loved (really loved) then break down into sobbing.
I've heard of people laughing and joking before committing suicide.
Life emotions aren't theatre where actors produce appropriate faces like theatrical masks. They're messy and sad and often look crazed/false to an outsider.
Reply 5
'nob
Reply 6
The lengths people will go to to dismiss the idea that the US has a serious social issue with guns.
America is so idiotic when it comes to gun control, if there's mass shootings multiple times a year you'd think they'd want to change something but no, they don't. "Right to bear arms" is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
It's tragic how much fuss is being generated about common sense background checks. Pro-gun Republicans who oppose even this are absolutely idiotic.
Original post by Aj12
The lengths people will go to to dismiss the idea that the US has a serious social issue with guns.

Of all the conspiracy theorists out there, Sandy Hook troofers (along with their equivalents for pretty much every shooting incident) are some of the ones I hate the most. Relatives of the victims have been harrassed by some of these idiots accusing them of being part of a "false flag", being "crisis actors", and demanding "proof" that their children died (not that they would ever take any notice of said proof, of course).

You get these sort of conspiracy theories for lots of other shootings. The recent shooting of those reporters even had people saying it was fake.
Original post by RF_PineMarten
Of all the conspiracy theorists out there, Sandy Hook troofers (along with their equivalents for pretty much every shooting incident) are some of the ones I hate the most. Relatives of the victims have been harrassed by some of these idiots accusing them of being part of a "false flag", being "crisis actors", and demanding "proof" that their children died (not that they would ever take any notice of said proof, of course).

You get these sort of conspiracy theories for lots of other shootings. The recent shooting of those reporters even had people saying it was fake.

Spot on.

What's so disgusting about the so called Sandy Hook truthers, is the level of personal spitefulness they engage in.
The US needs gun control.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not going to happen, but that would be a brilliant thing.

Original post by simbasdragon
It's tragic how much fuss is being generated about common sense background checks. Pro-gun Republicans who oppose even this are absolutely idiotic.

The thing that winds me up is that they are labeling anyone in favour of this - and it's hardly a groundbreaking law, the only thing it's doing is closing a loophole that shouldn't exist in the first place - a radical. I'm fed up enough with people throwing around the word "radical" in relation to UK politics but to call this proposed law radical is just absolutely, mindblowingly dumb. It's not even like he's proposing to outlaw a certain kind of weapon. It is literally just closing a loophole.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest