Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, would you like it if a guy wanted to lick your feet? Watch

I am attracted to women's feet.
    Would you women be turned on and like it or grossed out if your boyfriend/ the guy you were dating wanted to kiss and lick your feet?.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    I'm a feet person too.

I imagine that as with most things, some will like it and some won't. I don't know what sort of answer you're expecting.

(Original post by keromedic)
    I'm a feet person too.

I imagine that as with most things, some will like it and some won't. I don't know what sort of answer you're expecting.
    To see if most girls like it or not.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    To see if most girls like it or not.
    But you're hardly going to get a realistic representation of what most girls like or not based on responses on here. It's personal preference and will entirely depend on who you choose to copulate with.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut: No. That's just disgusting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    Not if you wash your feet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Not if you wash your feet.
    Even if you wash your feet, it's still disgusting

Why?!?!?.
    I thought some women might be flattered that a guy is so attracted to them he will even kiss/lick their feet...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Is it more disgusting than oral sex?

ReputationRep:
    Many people do much more disgusting things than licking feet when they have sex.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing disgusting about it at all, but I think it can be executed in a 'creepy' kind of way. I enjoy foot foreplay and it can be really romantic

ReputationRep:
    Don't listen to her.
    She's a prune...
    She probably has a bible or koran on her bedside, and she believes sexual pleasure is a sin.

ReputationRep:
    It's not something I'm into but if my partner was I wouldn't say no
    Tbh though I love a foot massage, if you started with that I would be happy to let you do more or less anything to my feet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachwork)
    Don't listen to her.
    She's a prune...
    She probably has a bible or koran on her bedside, and she believes sexual pleasure is a sin.
    It is indeed a Quran she has :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    It's not something I've ever been excited by and the idea of licking someone else's feet is off putting tbh. Having your feet licked and kisses shouldn't be too bad as it would just be like a massage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachwork)
    Don't listen to her.
    She's a prune...
    Oh sorry my bad for having an opinion I guess that straight away makes me a religious person. It's called a foot phobia I personally don't like feet and I don't like other people touching my feet, but hey I guess I believe in sexual pleasures being a sin right. Totally read my mind bro (hint to sarcasm)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Many people do much more disgusting things than licking feet when they have sex.
    Licking anuses was surprisingly common for girls to do and receive in my sixth form college :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Would rather lick feet than **** if im honest.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is funny. I'm convinced it's a thing for men that is growing yet I don't think women get it? You know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keromedic)
    Is it more disgusting than oral sex?
    But that's totally a different thing..

(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    It is indeed a Quran she has :mmm:

WOW you must be a terrible stalker if you think I have the Quran with me. The cheek you have to say something like that is disgusting, but oh well people like you don't listen

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.