The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm a feet person too.

I imagine that as with most things, some will like it and some won't. I don't know what sort of answer you're expecting.

Edit 2018: why did I write this?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by keromedic
I'm a feet person too.

I imagine that as with most things, some will like it and some won't. I don't know what sort of answer you're expecting.

To see if most girls like it or not.
Original post by Anonymous
To see if most girls like it or not.

But you're hardly going to get a realistic representation of what most girls like or not based on responses on here. It's personal preference and will entirely depend on who you choose to copulate with.
:lolwut: No. That's just disgusting
Reply 5
Original post by Incredible97

Not if you wash your feet.
Original post by Josb
Not if you wash your feet.

Even if you wash your feet, it's still disgusting
Reply 7

Why?!?!?.
I thought some women might be flattered that a guy is so attracted to them he will even kiss/lick their feet...

Is it more disgusting than oral sex?
Reply 9

Many people do much more disgusting things than licking feet when they have sex.

Don't listen to her.
She's a prune...
She probably has a bible or koran on her bedside, and she believes sexual pleasure is a sin.
It's not something I'm into but if my partner was I wouldn't say no
Tbh though I love a foot massage, if you started with that I would be happy to let you do more or less anything to my feet
Original post by Peachwork
Don't listen to her.
She's a prune...
She probably has a bible or koran on her bedside, and she believes sexual pleasure is a sin.

It is indeed a Quran she has :mmm:
Original post by Peachwork
Don't listen to her.
She's a prune...

Oh sorry my bad for having an opinion I guess that straight away makes me a religious person. It's called a foot phobia I personally don't like feet and I don't like other people touching my feet, but hey I guess I believe in sexual pleasures being a sin right. Totally read my mind bro (hint to sarcasm)
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Josb
Many people do much more disgusting things than licking feet when they have sex.

Licking anuses was surprisingly common for girls to do and receive in my sixth form college :lol:
Would rather lick feet than dick if im honest.
This thread is funny. I'm convinced it's a thing for men that is growing yet I don't think women get it? You know?
Original post by keromedic
Is it more disgusting than oral sex?

But that's totally a different thing..

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
It is indeed a Quran she has :mmm:

WOW you must be a terrible stalker if you think I have the Quran with me. The cheek you have to say something like that is disgusting, but oh well people like you don't listen
you guys are all incredibly strange
But that's totally a different thing..

WOW you must be a terrible stalker if you think I have the Quran with me. The cheek you have to say something like that is disgusting, but oh well people like you don't listen

Stalker? All I clarified to that poster was that you have a Quran and that you're Muslim, as he was already assuming you were either that or Christian :s-smilie: