username1373182
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Does anyone do Cyber Security here, if so, do you recommend it? I currently do ICT, Business Studies, Media and Geography at A-level, and according to the Uni checker here, I will get enough UCAS points to get into LJMU.

Below are my estimations of my grades based on Official predictions and how hard I work/results of my work in lesson. (I am still in Y12, yes, but early research is integral IMO.)

----

A-levels:

ICT: B
Geography: A
Business: B

AS Levels:

Media: C/B
EP: B

----

Does anyone know what the facilities are like for Cyer Security, or Computer Science for that matter?

Thank you! =)
Gaming_Hippy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by abrack)
Does anyone do Cyber Security here, if so, do you recommend it? I currently do ICT, Business Studies, Media and Geography at A-level, and according to the Uni checker here, I will get enough UCAS points to get into LJMU.

Below are my estimations of my grades based on Official predictions and how hard I work/results of my work in lesson. (I am still in Y12, yes, but early research is integral IMO.)

----

A-levels:

ICT: B
Geography: A
Business: B

AS Levels:

Media: C/B
EP: B

----

Does anyone know what the facilities are like for Cyer Security, or Computer Science for that matter?

Thank you! =)
Facilities are decent anything you need fot the course is available in one of the labs

As for recommending. It depends one what you plan/want to do career wise
username1373182
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Gaming_Hippy)
Facilities are decent anything you need fot the course is available in one of the labs

As for recommending. It depends one what you plan/want to do career wise
Ethical hack/cert tester, Network security engineer etc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.2%
I'm not sure (59)
4.53%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (381)
29.24%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.84%
I'm not a current university student (641)
49.19%

Watched Threads