iqx_
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
hi there all,

Just wanted to ask how u guys are revising?? I mean i am too but any tips for the easily distracted?? I just cant focus on my work and its real annoying
ckfeister
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Do a log for each subject as 1 letter, rate 1-4

1 - outstanding
2 - good
3 - required improvement
4- failed

judge it and see what to improve on, such as no laptop as it distracts then find a solution like " don't go on laptop till after all revision at all "

there are many articles on how to revise by a/a* students in gcse/a-level just search on google " how to revise tsr "
hi_itsiona
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Revising outside of your room really helped me at GCSE. Doing your revision in libraries and coffee shops gives you that 'public pressure' which motivated me and helped me stay focused on my work. Also, studying with friends has the same effects.

Good luck with your exams!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (77)
18.73%
The paper was reasonable (153)
37.23%
Not feeling great about that exam... (117)
28.47%
It was TERRIBLE (64)
15.57%

Watched Threads