The Student Room Group

Best Romance Books?

I'm really into the romance genre and love reading.
I've read a lot of Nicholas Spark's books and some John Green books and a few others by other authors.
Any recommended romance books to read?
The Fault in Our Stars
Reply 2
Aw I've read that and it made me cry so much haha
Reply 3
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
Possibly the most heartbreakingly beautiful love story ever written, Wuthering Heights was initially called vulgar when it was published and it was criticized for its difficult characters. Of course, now we can recognize the complexity of this relationship, which showcases that societal standards shouldn't dictate our happiness.
This novel is the depiction of the romance between Catherine and Heath cliff, whose love seems to both destroy them and keep them going throughout their lives.
50 shades :colone:
Depends what sort of romance you're into. Where Rainbows End (https://wordery.com/where-rainbows-end-cecelia-ahern-9780007260829) is a cute one, I recently read I'll give you the Sun (https://wordery.com/ill-give-you-the-sun-jandy-nelson-9781406326499) which was also a good read! :biggrin:
Regarding authors, for typical feel good romance I enjoy reading Jill Mansell's books.
I don't read much romance but I quite enjoyed The time traveller's wife a few years ago.
(edited 8 years ago)
Jane Eyre, for sure.
Original post by PeterHill
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
Possibly the most heartbreakingly beautiful love story ever written, Wuthering Heights was initially called vulgar when it was published and it was criticized for its difficult characters. Of course, now we can recognize the complexity of this relationship, which showcases that societal standards shouldn't dictate our happiness.
This novel is the depiction of the romance between Catherine and Heath cliff, whose love seems to both destroy them and keep them going throughout their lives.

A tormented love that transcends death boundaries. I agree, the best romance novel ever written.
Original post by GeekLane
I'm really into the romance genre and love reading.
I've read a lot of Nicholas Spark's books and some John Green books and a few others by other authors.
Any recommended romance books to read?

friends wo are lovers
Original post by Emmanuel.k
friends wo are lovers

‘7y ago’ 👍🏼

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending