Recently lost virginity and cannot stop having sex. Females only

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I recently lost my virginity and I have to say I was shocked how pleasurable it would be. The sensations are incredible and I have to admit, i love having sex.

The problem is, I have to have sex most nights and maybe *** about 3 times and i worry this is too much and interfering with my life.

I want to know if other people experience this same problem and how to stop and is it too much? I know most nights I will be having sex. It's like a routine and I know from 7pm, I could be at it still I'm tired. For example, in my mind, I even label it as Friday nights are Friday sex nights and that I'm totally having sex on Fridays. Is this normal??
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What are you worried about? That you're shagging, not studying?

How are you finding partners?
bethwalker85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's normal ,especially after you've first done it or if you're in a new relationship. Don't worry, it wears off eventually once you're out of the honeymoon period in your relationship.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
Get as much as you can now - it stops completely when you get married and have a kid!
ilove3rabd1ck
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Get as much as you can now - it stops completely when you get married and have a kid!
WHAT? how come?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ilove3rabd1ck)
WHAT? how come?
I don't know why (maybe the novelty wears off?) but most couples have sex much less frequently once they've been together for a few years. Then when a kid comes along... well that's it. They're permanently attached to "mum" (particularly if breast feeding) for the first couple of years, including usually sleeping in their parents' bedroom for the first 6+ months. If any couple still manages to have sex when they're woken up for an hour every two hours in the night for "feeding on demand" then they are very lucky indeed.
tinkerbelle2
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Definitely normal! Enjoy it as much and often as you can!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (193)
14.31%
I'm not sure (60)
4.45%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (393)
29.13%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.74%
I'm not a current university student (666)
49.37%

Watched Threads