The Student Room Group

help with OCR A2 PE

I'm really struggling with PE

I finding the revision guide very confusing and contradictory and cannot understand any of the notes.
If anyone could provide a solution for it or has an decent notes on OCR A2 PE - historical studies section or has the answers to the spec it would go a long way!!!

Thank you
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by 09cwahijazie
I'm really struggling with PE

I finding the revision guide very confusing and contradictory and cannot understand any of the notes.
If anyone could provide a solution for it or has an decent notes on OCR A2 PE - historical studies section or has the answers to the spec it would go a long way!!!

Thank you

Hiya :h:

I don't study PE myself but we do have over 200 OCR PE A2 study resources that you can use for free and create your own revision resources using our tools here
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/resources?q=&level_id%5B%5D=a2&subject_id%5B%5D=physical_education&board_id%5B%5D=ocr

Good luck with it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest