The Student Room Group

Asexuals from South Asia like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh,, Srilanka etc

Just curious whether there are students here who are asexual and hasnt told anyone about it or you did but you get the same old reaction "you just havent found the right one yet".
question applies to all genders.
(edited 8 years ago)
Asexual as in not interested in sex atm, or asexual like a plant?
I'm Bengali and I've been in a relationship in the past and it was just so much unnecessary stress that I've been put off relationships & sex
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Asexual as in not interested in sex atm, or asexual like a plant?
I'm Bengali and I've been in a relationship in the past and it was just so much unnecessary stress that I've been put off relationships & sex

asexuals as in not interested in sex with another person. its not really a choice. its just how your body works.
so when a girl/guy sees guy/girl in tempted manner, usually their bodies would react, but asexual's body doesnt. it would be like looking at a wall for them.

although asexuals can have sexual feelings but only when reading or watching or fantasizing but when they get into a real sexual situation, their bodies dont have any reactions.
Original post by Topu
asexuals as in not interested in sex with another person. its not really a choice. its just how your body works.
so when a girl/guy sees guy/girl in tempted manner, usually their bodies would react, but asexual's body doesnt. it would be like looking at a wall for them.

although asexuals can have sexual feelings but only when reading or watching or fantasizing but when they get into a real sexual situation, their bodies dont have any reactions.

We've been genetically bred to stop giving off bodily reactions to sexual temptation to create a sense of mystery about us in the hopes that one day someone will post a thread about it in TSR.
(side note, south asians do react to sex BUT are more reserved into not showing it outwardly to 'outsiders', reasons being culture, religion, etc). We are human deep down inside but we are prepared to show you that we are pseudo-machines.
hahahaha.
my friend, also another point, south asian people collectively have a lot of people in their populace. If we had asexuals, those countries wouldn't be so damn packed ! :biggrin: Rush hour in the major capitals, you might as well bring a book to read.
Reply 4
Original post by kironkabir
We've been genetically bred to stop giving off bodily reactions to sexual temptation to create a sense of mystery about us in the hopes that one day someone will post a thread about it in TSR.
(side note, south asians do react to sex BUT are more reserved into not showing it outwardly to 'outsiders', reasons being culture, religion, etc). We are human deep down inside but we are prepared to show you that we are pseudo-machines.
hahahaha.
my friend, also another point, south asian people collectively have a lot of people in their populace. If we had asexuals, those countries wouldn't be so damn packed ! :biggrin: Rush hour in the major capitals, you might as well bring a book to read.

side note to you side note-yes its true, most have sexual needs but dont show it to other due to culture, and yes if most were asexuals, the countries wouldnt be so damn packed.

but there are asexuals as i am. and asexuals are not pseudo machines.
Reply 5
Asexuality is purely about not experiencing sexual attraction. Lots of asexuals can and do have sexual relationships and enjoy them whereas some asexuals are sex repulsed and won't have sex. It's a total misconception that all asexuals do not want to have sex, it's down to sexual attraction only. We're more than capable of feeling sensation and a lot of us do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending