The Student Room Group

Forever virgin?

I am a 16 year old male. I know it's still early to lose it, but I'm petrified if I ever will. I have had social anxiety now for the past 3-4 years and I have real difficulty speaking to girls. Actually, scratch that! I have real difficulty talking to anyone face to face!

Social anxiety has ****ed me over (not in a punny way) so much now that I am afraid to even leave the house. It's just ridiculous. I am getting help and hopefully some mentoring/mental support however.

Is anyone else in this situation? Tbh, I don't want to wait until university to lose my V. I would, however, like a relationship in University.

Thank you for any help!
Reply 1
You'll be fine. I know a guy who's just like you, except he's almost 20 now. He spends all his time playing computer games and his parents have a really strange parenting style, which rubs off on him (he gets treated like a 5 year old, his parents don't let him do anything apart from go to work). With that being said, he's currently banging someone from work. Get yourself a job and put yourself out there. It's nothing but a state of mind thats holding you back. I'm 21 and have slept with only 3 girls, one of those girls being my girlfriend for years. The other 2 I met through work.

Quick Reply

Latest