The Student Room Group

Summer/Winter babies prefer Winter/Summer??

Poll

Which season were you born in and which do you prefer?

My friend had this theory that those born in Summer (or on the more Summer side of the year) prefer Winter (or the more winter side of year). And those born in Winter (or in the more more winter side of year) prefer Summer (or the more Summer side of the year). So I wanted to test it with a poll :h: (sorry to generalise but I'm guessing Autumn will be part of "Winter" and Spring part of "Summer").
I was born mid-August and I'd say, overall, I probably prefer winter, just because it has my favourite holidays of the year and - more importantly - much less insects! (Massive arachnophobe here.)

Also, I don't do well with hot weather.
I was born in mid august and I like both of those seasons :s-smilie: I'd pick summer over winter as it gets dark far too early in the winter!
Reply 3
I was born early October and like being a Libra so happy with it.
Plus weathers still decent and it is still light outside in October.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
people who prefer winter are odd
<---

Winter baby spodermen who prefers winter
Reply 6
Original post by og.east
people who prefer winter are odd

Hate winter but there is no poll for Autumn
I was born in summer and that's what I prefer :biggrin:

I don't mind the winter too much; it's just the rain that I'm not keen on :redface:
Reply 8
Original post by curiousduck
My friend had this theory that those born in Summer (or on the more Summer side of the year) prefer Winter (or the more winter side of year). And those born in Winter (or in the more more winter side of year) prefer Summer (or the more Summer side of the year). So I wanted to test it with a poll :h: (sorry to generalise but I'm guessing Autumn will be part of "Winter" and Spring part of "Summer":wink:.

Seems to be holding true :tongue:
Summer baby!
Definitely prefer summer over winter.
From the poll, it just seems like everyone prefers winter, summer baby or not. :laugh:
Original post by acupofgreentea
From the poll, it just seems like everyone prefers winter, summer baby or not. :laugh:

true,I'm quite surprised at that xD
Born on 1st month of the summer and hate spring, autumn and winter .
September baby who doesn't like the heat

It's all about that lovely chilly breeze :h:

Quick Reply

Latest