cisiindia
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I want to apply for course of Digital Marketing. Which institute would be the best to apply for the course in London? And what would be the job careers opportunity in the city after doing that course.
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by cisiindia)
I want to apply for course of Digital Marketing. Which institute would be the best to apply for the course in London? And what would be the job careers opportunity in the city after doing that course.
CIM or a Google-accredited Digital Marketing Course.

Do you mean "the City", ie the financial sector? Or just generally a digital marketing position somewhere in London?

Posted from TSR Mobile
katielouise_a
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by cisiindia)
I want to do the exact same thing as you!
Tanya_R
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Free online exams from Google in AdWords and Analytics could be a good starting point.
andrewishiring
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Would you mind learning while doing a paid online customer services role in my online tech startup of around 20 people? We'll probably be able to teach you everything you'll learn on a course, and more, in a fraction of the time. We're looking for someone who is motivated and articulate. Feel free to get in touch.
jimbob_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi :] I have made a thread on this but haven't had any response, thought I'd ask in here as it's on a similar subject! Do employers generally favour MSc/PG Dip studied at a university more as opposed to from a distance learning/online course, e.g- qualifications from CIM or IDM or The Digital Marketing Institute? I thought the courses from here would be more up to date and relevant, as opposed to a broad MSc in Marketing/International Marketing from universities.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (15)
9.8%
Disagree (10)
6.54%
Neither agree or disagree (50)
32.68%
Agree (58)
37.91%
Strongly Agree (20)
13.07%

Watched Threads