The Student Room Group

What's up with this girl on my course?

The first time we saw/spoke to eachother I was sitting in a relatively empty room with about 3 other girls who were sitting on the other side. She comes in, looks at me and immediately comes to sit next to me.

As the seminar begins and we are asked to answer some questions, she turns to me with her head titled on her hand and is constantly playing with her hair as she or I speaks.

Now in almost every lecture or seminar she'll be trying to catch my attention. Every time she does she'll wave and mouth "Hey how are you?" at me.

The scariest part is she looks exactly like my ex but in blond :s-smilie:
Reply 1
Original post by CIitYeastWood
The first time we saw/spoke to eachother I was sitting in a relatively empty room with about 3 other girls who were sitting on the other side. She comes in, looks at me and immediately comes to sit next to me.

As the seminar begins and we are asked to answer some questions, she turns to me with her head titled on her hand and is constantly playing with her hair as she or I speaks.

Now in almost every lecture or seminar she'll be trying to catch my attention. Every time she does she'll wave and mouth "Hey how are you?" at me.

The scariest part is she looks exactly like my ex but in blond :s-smilie:

Is it not obvious... Its called flirting.
Chat her up and ask her out; she's basically asking for it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by scirae
Is it not obvious... Its called flirting.

The flirting was obvious to me, but I've been told hundreds of times that flirting doesn't always equal attraction.

Plus there's this other girl I'm more interested in who has given me signs too.
Original post by Metrododo
Chat her up and ask her out; she's basically asking for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know whether I should since I like this other girl.

Should I go on a casual date with her regardless and see where it goes?
That's grim that some lucky blokes in this crazy world not only are on the receiving end of flirting, but get a choice of two or more girls, if possible.

Sick of it I tell yee. :angry:
Reply 6
i try to be nice with girls but they always end up hurting me, it's so not fair i'm thinking about turning gay. :frown:
Original post by shoyaaab
i try to be nice with girls but they always end up hurting me, it's so not fair i'm thinking about turning gay. :frown:

Ever thought about not being so 'nice' to them?
Reply 8
Original post by CIitYeastWood
The flirting was obvious to me, but I've been told hundreds of times that flirting doesn't always equal attraction.

Plus there's this other girl I'm more interested in who has given me signs too.

If you are not interested in this girl don't bother with her, flirting back with her will only give her false hope. As for the other girl, ask her out for coffee or something.
Original post by scirae
If you are not interested in this girl don't bother with her, flirting back with her will only give her false hope. As for the other girl, ask her out for coffee or something.

Hmm, well the first time I got speaking to this second girl I asked if she wanted to grab coffee (this was at 11am) and she got a bit taken aback and asked if any of her friends were going to come.

I guess I didn't really intend it to be a date or anything, I just wanted to get some time to speak to her outside the classroom.

I usually make it very clearly that I like a girl, or don't, so I'm hoping the first girl gets the idea.
She must want to be friends

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by samzy21
She must want to be friends

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this in reply to the OP or my reply to another post?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending