The Student Room Group

What do you usually argue about with your friends/family?

i remember arguing with my mate about Liverpool signings and if we had heard of them before they joined the club.
With my mum it's usually over her lecturing me over things I'm doing in life when a) She's totally unknowledgable about what she's lecturing me over and is always wrong, and b) She's got her own **** to sort out. I love her to bits, but she's the only person I actually have serious arguments with.
Reply 2
I rarely argue with my family but when I do it's with my mum over some minute rubbish like house stuff / her basically rushing everything for no reason (like jesus calm down)

I don't argue with my best friend. I've known him for two years and I don't think we've ever had a single argument. He's a really great guy and i'm lucky to know him.

I used to argue with my ex over everything, at first we joked about it and it was even fun but then it got serious.
Generally arguments are about who ate all the Pringles, although we have the annual Christmas themed argument over who ate a disproportionate amount of pigs in blankets.
Reply 4
With my boyfriend its usually over money, my PMS or just little niggly things. We used to argue a lot years ago but not so often now.

Very rarely argue with my mum.
Can't remember the last big argument we had. I think it's because she told my gran something I told her in confidence and it pissed me off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I argue with my sister a lot about beliefs as she's very newagey.

I also argue with her about alternative medicine and horoscopes and other hippy stuff and her new business ideas.
Women's rights
Equality
Broken families and its effect on children
Single parents families
Reply 7
Usually over things my mom has misplaced because she has dementia and she accuses me of stealing.

Spoiler

Reply 9
I don't really argue with people:redface:
I don't argue with my friends.... I don't see them often enough to argue with them, there are times they drive me up the wall though! my brother and I argue over food alot lately. He isn't the most generous person (aka known as greedy) and sometimes it really pisses me off.
The blender. Both my brother and I make our own protein shakes. And kid hardly ever washes it and when he does "wash" it there's still shake stuck on the blender so when it's time for me to use it it's either dirty in the sink or half washed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending