Beliefs in Society (SCLY3) June 2015 Paper Watch

Socychoictraphy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Does anyone know the questions that appeared on the Beliefs in Society paper last year? Much appreciated!
chaching
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Socychoictraphy)
Does anyone know the questions that appeared on the Beliefs in Society paper last year? Much appreciated!
I've been trying to find it too but it doesn't seem to be anywhere 😩
QUIETONE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The exam board will not publish it until closer to the exam dates, so that means around May.
jordan_s
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
QUESTIONS!

1) Identify and briefly explain three ways in which science may have more influence than religion on social life today. (9marks)2) Using material from Item A and elsewhere, assess the view that religion is 'the opium of the people'. (18marks)3) 'Religion is now about consumerism, where spiritual shoppers look in the spiritual marketplace for a product that suits their lifestyle'. (33marks)or4) Critically examine the reasons why people join sects and New Age movements. (33marks) You're welcome guys! x
leaton17
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does anyone know the questions for Unit 4 Crime and Deviance and Sociological theory??
jordan_s
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by leaton17)
Does anyone know the questions for Unit 4 Crime and Deviance and Sociological theory??
Here you go!

1) Using material from Item A and elsewhere, assess right realist explanations of both the causes of crime and solutions to crime. (21marks)

2) Using material from Item B and elsewhere, assess sociological explanations of differences in offending between ethnic groups. (21marks)

3) Using material from Item C and elsewhere, assess the strengths and limitations of using official statistics as a means of investigating corporate crime. (15marks)

4) Assess the view that a sociologist's theoretical perspective is the most important factor in their choice both of research methods and of topics to investigate. (33marks)
nishakaul
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Do you know the replacement paper questions?
QUIETONE
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't have the questions on me atm but once I get the questions, I'll let u know the questions ☺

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Bath
    Find out about life at the University and discover our diverse range of Undergraduate courses. Our course areas include the Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Engineering & Design, and Management. Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
  • University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (263)
31.92%
The paper was reasonable (405)
49.15%
Not feeling great about that exam... (92)
11.17%
It was TERRIBLE (64)
7.77%

Watched Threads