help? Watch

This discussion is closed.
barbiegirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
i have caused a bit of a pickle........i got rediculusly hammered last nite after i went out with mates wen was supposed to be going out with boyf but he cudnt at last min....i rang him up hurled abuse at him and made him drive to where i was about 25 mins away...shouted more abuse whilst throwing up...and now he never wants to see me again..i cnt even remeber what i sed i just no i was dissapointed he let me down as was lookin fwd to doing summin....i dunno wot to do..or even if there is anything i can do??help
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by barbiegirl)
i have caused a bit of a pickle........i got rediculusly hammered last nite after i went out with mates wen was supposed to be going out with boyf but he cudnt at last min....i rang him up hurled abuse at him and made him drive to where i was about 25 mins away...shouted more abuse whilst throwing up...and now he never wants to see me again..i cnt even remeber what i sed i just no i was dissapointed he let me down as was lookin fwd to doing summin....i dunno wot to do..or even if there is anything i can do??help
Control that temper of yours - ok so he let you down, but what you did was worse and he's got reason to be annoyed at you. Just learn to not do it again in the future, that's the only advice i can give really.
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well just call him and try to talk to him. be apologetic. and just try to speak with him.
kriztinae
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
call him, tell him your sorry, go see him. tell him what you just told us
if hes worth it he'l understand
be completely honest
barbiegirl
Rep:
?
i have appoligised etc..but he just seed he never wnts to see me again...my own fault really im sure illg et ova it..i mean if he was actually botherd then he wud of accepting my appology just just proves he aint
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
grovel.

big time.
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

lol your behaviour does sound rather rank there - i would also be livid at you
tis_me_lord
Report 14 years ago
i have appoligised etc..but he just seed he never wnts to see me again...my own fault really im sure illg et ova it..i mean if he was actually botherd then he wud of accepting my appology just just proves he aint
I don't really understand that, sorry.... Just apologise perfusely and give him time to reconsider and decide whether you're worth it - which you probably are.
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i mean if he was actually botherd then he wud of accepting my appology just just proves he aint
Hmm - having said that you have no idea what you said to him, how can you make this statement?
tis_me_lord
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fluffy)
Hmm - having said that you have no idea what you said to him, how can you make this statement?
As you evidently understood her comment could you explain it to me please?
barbiegirl
Rep:
?
well if he was bothered about me then he wud forgive me but he obviously never cared much if hes willin to end it cos of that..i mean i have reason to be upset cos he had been pomising me all week... and we been together for 3 years but in that time bout a yr ago he dumped me for sum1 else but then reaslised i was one..and i always thrown it back in his face wen im angry suppose i never really got over it..just wish i cud stop caring bout him and it wud be ok
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well if he was bothered about me then he wud forgive me but he obviously never cared much if hes willin to end it cos of that..i mean i have reason to be upset cos he had been pomising me all week... and we been together for 3 years but in that time bout a yr ago he dumped me for sum1 else but then reaslised i was one..and i always thrown it back in his face wen im angry suppose i never really got over it..just wish i cud stop caring bout him and it wud be ok
How do you know that you didn't say something totally out of order? It's difficult to come back from somethings, and often words can do more damage than actions...

Also did you bother to find out why he couldn't come out? I bet you'll feel shite if it turned outt hat a close friend was in trouble or a relative had died, and you tried to put a guilt trip on him.

If he just blew you out for no reason, he's a git - move on.

If there was a reason and you spat your dummy out, then maybe you're not mature enough to be in a relationship (or to hold your drink ).
tis_me_lord
Report 14 years ago
Oh dear. So to clarify you don't like him anymore? If so why make this post? If you want to stop caring about him just do what he did to you, find somebody else.
barbiegirl
Rep:
?
well i have done that twice but we were on a break then so it isnt as bad as wot he did.... i do like him i cant help like him i just wish he hadnt of been so mean to me b4 ...it was ages ago but now my behaviour last nite has made him never wanna see me again!!!!!!!
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well i have done that twice but we were on a break then so it isnt as bad as wot he did.... i do like him i cant help like him i just wish he hadnt of been so mean to me b4 ...it was ages ago but now my behaviour last nite has made him never wanna see me again!!!!!!!

why are girls attracted to ar*eholes? lol
barbiegirl
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fluffy)
How do you know that you didn't say something totally out of order? It's difficult to come back from somethings, and often words can do more damage than actions...

Also did you bother to find out why he couldn't come out? I bet you'll feel shite if it turned outt hat a close friend was in trouble or a relative had died, and you tried to put a guilt trip on him.

If he just blew you out for no reason, he's a git - move on.

If there was a reason and you spat your dummy out, then maybe you're not mature enough to be in a relationship (or to hold your drink ).
yes he had to help set up for his sisters party which is tonight..but he cud of invoted me over like he has done mny a time before...
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
oh well, theres nothing you can do.

mayb it'll teach you a vaulable lesson.
Fluffy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yes he had to help set up for his sisters party which is tonight..but he cud of invoted me over like he has done mny a time before...
but he didn't. It's not the end of the world, and on that basis, I actually think it were you that acted badly, not him. He drove 25 miles on your say so, only for you to abuse and vomit on him. Shesh!
barbiegirl
Rep:
?
(Original post by ickle_katy)
oh well, theres nothing you can do.

mayb it'll teach you a vaulable lesson.
um i dont think i can get over this as easy as that......surely there is summin???????????
neha p
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Oh dear. So to clarify you don't like him anymore? If so why make this post? If you want to stop caring about him just do what he did to you, find somebody else.
I agree. you have apologised and feel bad about what happened. if you don't like him, there is nothing really more that you can do except for walk away. there's no point sitting down and worrying when you have done your best to make it up and you dont even care about him!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (985)
79.44%
Leave (255)
20.56%

Watched Threads