The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Fluffy
but he didn't. It's not the end of the world, and on that basis, I actually think it were you that acted badly, not him. He drove 25 miles on your say so, only for you to abuse and vomit on him. Shesh!
25 mins not miles and i wasnt sick on him!bloody hell...i have done ne thing wrong i am upset cos he lets me down quite a bit and has been lookin fwd to doing summin after a hard week of exams..i have always been nice to him and he always throws it back in my face
barbiegirl
um i dont think i can get over this as easy as that......surely there is summin???????????

She said that something - learn from it. He has reason to be irate, and you say that you've cheated also, being on a break is no excuse, what are you Ross?
Reply 22
neha p
I agree. you have apologised and feel bad about what happened. if you don't like him, there is nothing really more that you can do except for walk away. there's no point sitting down and worrying when you have done your best to make it up and you dont even care about him!

oh my god i do care for him loads..i dunno y u all think this...i just wish i cud walk away sometimes thats all cos he is mean to me....but i cant cos i care for him to much!!!!!!
Reply 23
tis_me_lord
She said that something - learn from it. He has reason to be irate, and you say that you've cheated also, being on a break is no excuse, what are you Ross?

haha ive never cheated he has cheeted millions..i only ever pulled other ppl wen we wernt together ive never pulled ppl wen i was with him!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 24
barbiegirl
25 mins not miles and i wasnt sick on him!bloody hell...i have done ne thing wrong i am upset cos he lets me down quite a bit and has been lookin fwd to doing summin after a hard week of exams..i have always been nice to him and he always throws it back in my face

25 minutes then! That probably equates to near on 15-20 miles...

There are always two sides to every story, and I think you let him down. And I think you have done something wrong, and you must agree, else why appologise to him?

Your arguement comes across as immature little girlie, and if this is how you treat him on the whole, with whinging and going off getting horrifically drunk when he has to do something else, then I don't think you really have grounds to complain. You're feeling sorry for yourself and you need to give him some space.
Reply 25
barbiegirl
oh my god i do care for him loads..i dunno y u all think this...i just wish i cud walk away sometimes thats all cos he is mean to me....but i cant cos i care for him to much!!!!!!

well then fight for what you have back.he is mean to you, but you were really rude to him too.he might be feeling exactly what you are, that 'i care for her loads but she is really mean'.
i completely understand how you feel, and i doubt there is much you can say to him at the mo.give it time.let the apology settle in and let him know that you love him and care for him. :smile:
Fluffy
25 minutes then! That probably equates to near on 15-20 miles...

There are always two sides to every story, and I think you let him down. And I think you have done something wrong, and you must agree, else why appologise to him?

Your arguement comes across as immature little girlie, and if this is how you treat him on the whole, with whinging and going off getting horrifically drunk when he has to do something else, then I don't think you really have grounds to complain. You're feeling sorry for yourself and you need to give him some space.

lol, harsh...but fair.
John Paul Jones
why are girls attracted to ar*eholes? lol

Because girls are arseholes too. Case in point.
Reply 28
Don Quixote

not funny.
Don Quixote

Not always, same applies to men.
Reply 30
tis_me_lord
Not always, same applies to men.

completely agree..that could be something to laugh about!
Reply 31
if this was you..and ur gf /bf had done this how wud u react?
barbiegirl

Identically to your precious boyfriend. I don't know about your past in great detail, if this was your only offense i'd give you another chance, if you're renown for this behaviour than i wouldn't.
Reply 33
barbiegirl

like i said, you have to give these things plenty of time. you cannot expect him to accept your apology and carry on lovin you.
i would explain everything in lots of detail...it will reassure him that i know that i was a loser and in the wrong. you have to be prepared for things to get heated.and give it time. just keep reminding him you love him. he does things wrong and now you have messed up big time and you are competely in the wrong...to be able to do all this, you are gona have to accept that the blame is entirely yours.
Reply 34
barbiegirl

if my bf had a bit go at me when drunk and made me drive to see him only to get more abuse i'd feel really unappreciated and probably tell him where to go.

lou xxx
Reply 35
i dont like the sound of him!

get rid of him and find yourself a nice closet geek! they're the best :biggrin:!
You people make it sound like it was the blokes fault...

p.s. What's a closet geek?
Reply 37
tis_me_lord

Don't forget we're only being told half the story.

It's your fault not being able to control how much you drink and letting yourself get into that state when you can't get back. Show some more responsibility.
Reply 38
tis_me_lord

p.s. What's a closet geek?

lol, a nice good looking, shy, intelligent guy! who isn't loud and obnoxious!
TBH, it sounds as if you are being very immature about the whole matter. If you treat people like shit then they will dump you. Lesson learnt? Maybe I should be more consoling but in this case I think that he is probably in the right.

MB

Latest

Trending

Trending