The Student Room Group

TSR Xbox Society

Scroll to see replies

Can you download different clothes etc..?!

I would like to see footie shirts in there (i think one of you mentioned that earlier).
That was me :teeth:

Apparently, in 6 months time, the amount of clothes available will double as every 2 weeks there will be new ones available. I'm not wholly convinced with the Avatar thing but they can make it decent with the right ideas. Awarding new clothes for playing games/getting achievements would be decent, that way everyone wont be dressed in the same things.
Sounds like a good idea rewarding clothes, instead of having to pay for them. But i guess they will charge as well for exclusive stuff etc...

Reminds me of an actual decent Habbo Hotel type thing (yes, i was sad enough to use that once back in the olden days... :getmecoat: )

Football shirts for playing PES or Fifa! I would welcome that.
I want my avatar to have power armour from fallout 3.
Reply 3984
.Andrew.
Sounds like a good idea rewarding clothes, instead of having to pay for them. But i guess they will charge as well for exclusive stuff etc...

Reminds me of an actual decent Habbo Hotel type thing (yes, i was sad enough to use that once back in the olden days... :getmecoat: )

Football shirts for playing PES or Fifa! I would welcome that.

I can't see them just giving them away for FIFA or PES
Reply 3985
Cool just spent about three and a half hours playing Fable 2. My xbox was only slightly warm on one side, and hardly a sound was heard.

I also have a beard in the game now.

Man when Left 4 dead turns up...between that and Fable 2 I'm just glad I have a month to write my final essay :giggle:
Reply 3986
left 4 dead is amazing I can't stop playing versus mode, but it's annoying when you get teamed with Rambo's thinking they can just make it by them self as when they die you have a slimmer chance of surviving, plus you get less points.

Being the infected is the best though, it's so funny.
dag
left 4 dead is amazing I can't stop playing versus mode, but it's annoying when you get teamed with Rambo's thinking they can just make it by them self as when they die you have a slimmer chance of surviving, plus you get less points.

Being the infected is the best though, it's so funny.

Do you have an Xbox vision camera (thing)?
I just installed Gears 2 to my harddrive and it is a serious improvement. Only problem is is that I only have a 20gb hdd so I might have to fork out another £50 if I want to put some more games on it.
wizard710
I can't see them just giving them away for FIFA or PES

True.

20 MS Points per shirt, i'd bet..

Worth it.
Reply 3990
Ronaldo VII
Do you have an Xbox vision camera (thing)?

My mate borrowed me his yea haha. Do you want to see a video I made on you're in the movies? It's a bit silly though lol
dag
My mate borrowed me his yea haha. Do you want to see a video I made on you're in the movies? It's a bit silly though lol

Nah lol, its ok :p: Is that game any good?
Reply 3992
Ronaldo VII
Nah lol, its ok :p: Is that game any good?

It's one of those games where it's funny at first but you wouldn't play it again lol.
Reply 3993
.Andrew.
True.

20 MS Points per shirt, i'd bet..

Worth it.

Yeah, there is too much licensing involved for the prem, perhaps for other games such as gears and halo but not for FIFA and PES
Reply 3994
So far I've installed Fable 2, GTA 4, Devil may cry 4, Eternal sonata and Mass effect to the hard drive, and I still have 66.8 GB free.

Seems the first thing I'll be doing with my Christmas presents is installing them. Ah it'll almost be nostalgic like when I used to play games on my computer...until the space needed on the HDD became too much :p:

Spoiler

I gots a question.

I have 1250 MS Points to spend on a game. What should I get? Already have Braid and Geometry Wars 2.

I was thinking Castle Crashers, how long is it? :P
Reply 3996
Rehehelly
I gots a question.

I have 1250 MS Points to spend on a game. What should I get? Already have Braid and Geometry Wars 2.

I was thinking Castle Crashers, how long is it? :P

Why don't you get a premium theme or some maps for one of the games you already own
wizard710
Why don't you get a premium theme or some maps for one of the games you already own

I can't think of many things that are a bigger waste of money than a theme.
Reply 3998
oh how i miss my 'box *cries*

edit: post 4000 :teeth:
does anyone know why it is recommended not to use a router when connected to xbox live - as advised in the call of duty 4 instruction manual?

Quick Reply

Latest