The Student Room Group

Cologne Police taunted by Syrian asylum seeker by saying, "Merkel invited us"

Scroll to see replies

People trying to intimidate the police when challenged is nothing new. If they are breaking the law or behaving unreasonably they should be treated the same whether they are a new arrival or have lived there all their life.
Original post by Johann von Gauss
Your defence is simply to attack me for being a "leftie"? Okay. Brilliant. Touche.

And you say Islam is right wing

I've seen some of your other posts on this issue. You don't even seem to acknowledge that these migrants are going to ruin Germany.

I don't have much against Islam. I know plenty of Muslims who are against the migrants coming in. It's their arrogance (for groping German girls on NYE) and cowardice that irritates me.
Your defence is simply to attack me for being a "leftie"? Okay. Brilliant. Touche.

And you say Islam is right wing

Islam is right wing.

Neville Chamberlain was a lefty who thought he could appease the far right

He ended up causing far more damage to Europe than he intended.
Reply 23
I bet it's the panic in the Chancellor's office.

Future of major European cities.
Can we stop with the racist threads already?

How is it racist to quote a news story about an asylum seeker who taunted a police officer about a mass sexual assault?
Its the right wing that is destroying Europe, not Islam

Can you explain your train of thought, please?
Original post by Josb
I bet it's the panic in the Chancellor's office.

She'll be protected by her bodyguards and iron bars..

And she'll go down in History as "Germany's most stupid ruler"
Reply 28
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
She'll be protected by her bodyguards and iron bars..

And she'll go down in History as "Germany's most stupid ruler"

I don't think she's at risk. I meant they are starting to realise the immense mistake they have done and are wondering how they are going to fix it.
Reply 29
I am happy to see all the media reporting it. It's a ****storm in Germany. Now everybody talks. The Omerta is broken.
Reply 30
I like that all these refugees have come there because it's really pissing off racist white guys.
What do people think of the UK's response to the Syria situation?

I like the fact that we're providing aid financially but doing it in a way that helps people stay relatively safe in camps without having to trek to Britain, while accepting smaller numbers of those who are most vulnerable and have gone through the correct channels (eg. UN camps).

Thoughts? I'm not particularly knowledgeable on this subject, tbh.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by slade p
I like that all these refugees have come there because it's really pissing off racist white guys.

Germany= Benefits
The UK= Benefits
Reply 33
Original post by slade p

OP isn't white, and not a guy.

fail
Original post by slade p

Making the generalisation that all people opposed to mass immigration are white, male and racist? Oh, you fit the profile of bigoted leftie so well.
Reply 35
Original post by Josb
OP isn't white, and not a guy.

fail

Yes I already know that, I wasn't saying it to the OP.
Reply 36
Original post by dairychocolate
What do people think of the UK's response to the Syria situation?

I like the fact that we're providing aid financially but doing it in a way that helps people stay relatively safe in camps without having to trek to Britain, while accepting smaller numbers of those who are most vulnerable and have gone through the correct channels (eg. UN camps).

Thoughts? I'm not particularly knowledgeable on this subject, tbh.

Spending money on camps is useless if another EU country is saying "come here, you are welcome".
Original post by Josb
Spending money on camps is useless if another EU country is saying "come here, you are welcome".

Then vote to leave the EU unless Cameron negotiates our way out of freedom of movement.
Reply 38
Original post by Yidi Amin
Then vote to leave the EU unless Cameron negotiates our way out of freedom of movement.

I'm not British.
Original post by Josb

Surely, if that were the case, the camps would be empty since they would have no appeal?

That's a question, not a statement; I actually don't know the answer.

Quick Reply

Latest