The Student Room Group

Ucas application for private student help!

Hey, im currently applying for university. I have just moved to london. I am at a college that doesnt do AS level maths. So im going to take the AS maths exam as a private student. How do i add this pending qualification to the education section of my ucas application. there is no option for private candidates and it asks me to add a school or college.

Also is it too late to start as level maths. Ive started today and im revising about 3 hours per day. any advice would be great
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by ALEXIS120
Hey, im currently applying for university. I have just moved to london. I am at a college that doesnt do AS level maths. So im going to take the AS maths exam as a private student. How do i add this pending qualification to the education section of my ucas application. there is no option for private candidates and it asks me to add a school or college.

Also is it too late to start as level maths. Ive started today and im revising about 3 hours per day. any advice would be great

Add the exam centre you're taking the exam with as a school/college. Put your attendance as part time for the month of the exam. Add the qualification to that school for that month.

Quick Reply

Latest