Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Oh hilarious. Somebody has been using my mom's credit card. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    And you'll never believe what for, to pay off their congestion charge fines. The reason this is so hilarious is a.) my parents, in fact nobody in my house owns a car, we never have done. b.) we live in Manchester! none of us have been to London for yonks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    And you'll never believe what for, to pay off their congestion charge fines. The reason this is so hilarious is a.) my parents, in fact nobody in my house owns a car, we never have done. b.) we live in Manchester! none of us have been to London for yonks.
    It would have been hilarious anyway.

lol, oh dear. Well that's what they deserve.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek:
    i duno what face to pull!! congestion charge fees!!! your poor mum, how much did they take?

ReputationRep:
    How rude of them!! Hope it can all be sorted out and wasn't too much!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    very clever.
    you give your car registration number along with your cc details when you pay the congestion charge......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    very clever.
    you give your car registration number along with your cc details when you pay the congestion charge......
    The fine, not the charge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    The fine, not the charge.
    its all linked, surely?

ReputationRep:
    That's just not funny. Dirty, thieving scoundrels...why, we should hang every last one of them. The fine can't have been much though? You probably have already, but obviously make sure the bank blocks her credit card.

ReputationRep:
    its all linked, surely?
    I was wondering that

ReputationRep:
    very clever.
    That means they can trace the scoundrel who took your money!
    Surely?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.