The Student Room Group

Oxford Scholarships

As a non-EU applicant, I am going to apply for some Oxford undergraduate scholarships which are awarded on the basis of need and merit. Do these scholarship take TSA score and interview performance into account? And is there anything I can do to improve my academic profile like taking US History subject test in January? Do you know how the applications are evaluated?
The university asks how much I can cover my tuition fees, and I wonder if I am unable to pay as much as others do, would I be disadvantaged in the evaluation?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Yeah, it was one of the scholarships I was talking about, but I rather wonder how I can improve my academic profile as there are several candidates. I discovered that they "may" take TSA into account, but I'm still curious whether taking another SAT would help. But it seems these are questions that only Oxford financial aid could answer, so I'll mail them directly.
Reply 3
Original post by ylmdk
As a non-EU applicant, I am going to apply for some Oxford undergraduate scholarships which are awarded on the basis of need and merit. Do these scholarship take TSA score and interview performance into account? And is there anything I can do to improve my academic profile like taking US History subject test in January? Do you know how the applications are evaluated?
The university asks how much I can cover my tuition fees, and I wonder if I am unable to pay as much as others do, would I be disadvantaged in the evaluation?

I would like to know the same. Were you able to get a reply from the college after emailing them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending