Watch
This discussion is closed.
vegdonald
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Because you dead.

its not like you going to be lying dead thinking '**** i wish i had a better life' because you cant think when you dead so at the end of the day it doesn't matter if you life was perceived as good or not as you going to die and not care about it.
RiskVsReward
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
lol true.
TimeWalker
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This isn't true because what you do in life goes with you.
loveleest
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This is true, I won't lie. I even think about it all the time because I have a great future ahead of me ( If everything goes according to plan), but I feel as if nothing will eventually matter.
K.C
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by loveleest)
This is true, I won't lie. I even think about it all the time because I have a great future ahead of me ( If everything goes according to plan), but I feel as if nothing will eventually matter.
why are u awake
RiskVsReward
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TimeWalker)
This isn't true because what you do in life goes with you.
Your life ends. That's it. Nothing comes or goes. It's over. Accept it. OVER. NOTHINGNESS. Your money and stuff none of it goes with you, nor does your family. It's just over.
loveleest
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by K.C)
why are u awake
What has this even got to do with my post?
I have to get ready for school in like 10 mins so yeah...
loveleest
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by RiskVsReward)
Your life ends. That's it. Nothing comes or goes. It's over. Accept it. OVER. NOTHINGNESS. Your money and stuff none of it goes with you, nor does your family. It's just over.
I agree, well said.
TimeWalker
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by RiskVsReward)
I wish that were true but supposedly it isn't.
RiskVsReward
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TimeWalker)
I wish that were true but supposedly it isn't.
Can you please expand, if possible?
vegdonald
Rep:
?
(Original post by loveleest)
Some people would see that as depressing but i like the thought of that. Imagine living forever. That would be good if you were happy all the time but i think that is impossible.

Imagine being depressed as **** (having bipolar or something) and you know you are going to live forever- that would be hell.
TheManHimeself
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
But you are not dead yet.So you might as well get as much pleasure from live as possible(By going uni ,geting a degree ,Get paid lots of money and spend it on whatever you like.)
TheThiefOfBagdad
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
When you are dying it will.
vegdonald
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheManHimeself)
But you are not dead yet.So you might as well get as much pleasure from live as possible(By going uni ,geting a degree ,Get paid lots of money and spend it on whatever you like.)
wanting /=/ getting All the time

working hard /=/ doing well. All the time.
vegdonald
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad)
When you are dying it will.
Yeah the last few days before you die 9if yu know you going to) you might think about it. And it might matter to you in those few moment. But then you die and you mind is gone and you dont give a ****.
Stiff Little Fingers
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well no, in the end that's all that will have mattered. Not being able to appreciate it when you've passed doesn't mean that it's not important.
TheThiefOfBagdad
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by vegdonald)
Yeah the last few days before you die 9if yu know you going to) you might think about it. And it might matter to you in those few moment. But then you die and you mind is gone and you dont give a ****.
Nothing scares me more than the thought of a fearful or regretful death. Go easy; let it embrace you.
Tando88
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
In the end, you're the one who decides how much your life accomplishments meant to you. Whether you've lived a good life and whether or not it will matter in your dying moments is all relative to how you reflect back on it.
vegdonald
Rep:
?
(Original post by Stiff Little Fingers)
Well no, in the end that's all that will have mattered. Not being able to appreciate it when you've passed doesn't mean that it's not important.
Life if like a game a fifa. You may may get pissed of during the game , try you best ti win it. But eventaullt it will just be erased from memory and that result in that game wont matter anymore.
vegdonald
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tando88)
In the end, you're the one who decides how much your life accomplishments meant to you. Whether you've lived a good life and whether or not it will matter in your dying moments is all relative to how you reflect back on it.
but you just going ti be wiped of the earth anyway so it doesn't matter.

10000 years from now will it matter to you how your life went?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (17)
13.08%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (31)
23.85%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (58)
44.62%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (20)
15.38%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (4)
3.08%

Watched Threads