The Student Room Group

How is it funny to scare a cat with a cucumber?

I don't find it funny at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
??????? are they scared of them???
My cat is broken

I tried this and he just sniffed it then walked off :angry:
My dog is scared of baths but not cucumbers lol
Two of my cats ignored the cucumber, the third sat on it. Not quite the reaction I was hoping for.
How about stop being so precious. You started a thread to just post "I don't find it funny at all"... I mean, come on.

It is funny, how a small percentage of cats are scared of cucumbers. That's why it's funny, it's a strange phenomenon. It's no worse than having a cat run about after a laser pen saying 'Oh no, he likes it, look'
Reply 6
Original post by fox-mulder

Apparently yes..
.[video="youtube;_BRp7ezUqbI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BRp7ezUqbI[/video]
OMG!!!! u know that my dad started acting on this!!! because there is a cat (dunno whose cat) that always always ALWAYS poo outside in our house, near the door and it really makes my dad put a cucumber outside and now the cat doesn't poo outside anymore
SO IT REALLY WORKS :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by fox-mulder

If you place a cucumber behind a cat especially when it's eating, it will get scared because its their safe place and they get confused at how something sneaked up behind them, I think they also associate them with snakes as well
I saw a video of cats reacting to cucumbers it was hilarious. Sadly my cat just sniffed it and walked away. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth
I saw a video of cats reacting to cucumbers it was hilarious. Sadly my cat just sniffed it and walked away. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What about you Mr Sabertooth? Are you scared of cucumbers?

Quick Reply

Latest