Unprecedented Sexual Abuse Reported also in Finland

Watch
Nephthys
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Finnish police reported on Thursday an unusually high level of sexual harassment in Helsinki on New Year's Eve and said they had been tipped off about plans by groups of asylum seekers to sexually harass women.

Police said: "There hasn't been this kind of harassment ... This is a completely new phenomenon in Helsinki"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ce-report.html
JezWeCan!
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nephthys)
Finnish police reported on Thursday an unusually high level of sexual harassment in Helsinki on New Year's Eve and said they had been tipped off about plans by groups of asylum seekers to sexually harass women.

Police said: "There hasn't been this kind of harassment ... This is a completely new phenomenon in Helsinki"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ce-report.html
Do you know what is really depressing? We haven't seen anything yet.

First we are shocked, then we get used to it. Who would have believed that terrorists would machine gun restaurant goers in a major European Capital even a decade ago? If you had said that no-one would have believed you.

When we look back on this in ten years time or so we will wonder what the fuss was about. It will become the norm.
Yidi Amin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by JezWeCan!)
Do you know what is really depressing? We haven't seen anything yet.

First we are shocked, then we get used to it. Who would have believed that terrorists would machine gun restaurant goers in a major European Capital even a decade ago? If you had said that no-one would have believed you.

When we look back on this in ten years time or so we will wonder what the fuss was about. It will become the norm.
This.

Eventually shootings and bombings will be a monthly occurrence in all major European cities as it is in Cairo and Beirut.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (627)
33.66%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (784)
42.08%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (368)
19.75%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (84)
4.51%

Watched Threads