The Student Room Group

Imaginative writing

Before you say anything, I am not asking you to do this for me, but your help would be appreciated...:smile:
Today, I received the title for my imaginative writing coursework in English: "Unforeseen consequences"
I am completely clueless as to what I should write, in terms of a plot.
Do you have any ideas?
I probably won't use them, but it helps me get my creative juices flowing, as it were... :smile:
:bump:
Someone who joins a UK students forum site assuming he's going to get revision help and help about unis.

Then he realises 6 months later he's an addict with no life who talks to others about the randomest sh** and desperately needs to get off so he doesn't fail his exams.

Pretty original, right? Certainly unforeseen consequences
Original post by Student403
Someone who joins a UK students forum site assuming he's going to get revision help and help about unis.

Then he realises 6 months later he's an addict with no life who talks to others about the randomest sh** and desperately needs to get off so he doesn't fail his exams.

Pretty original, right? Certainly unforeseen consequences

I said imaginative writing, not autobiographical lol :biggrin:
Original post by homeland.lsw
I said imaginative writing, not autobiographical lol :biggrin:

It was imaginative :colondollar: Totally not anecdotal!
It was imaginative :colondollar: Totally not anecdotal!

It's just strangely like my life!
It's just strangely like my life!

And mine.. And a lot of other peoples' :colondollar:
And mine.. And a lot of other peoples' :colondollar:

No but in all seriousness, I am really stumped on what to write...
No but in all seriousness, I am really stumped on what to write...

My reply was initially a joke, but use it to fuel your imagination. Someone who joins X expecting to receive help. Instead he joins the dark side of X and is there forever :O
My reply was initially a joke, but use it to fuel your imagination. Someone who joins X expecting to receive help. Instead he joins the dark side of X and is there forever :O

Hmmm, I agree it's a good basis, hopefully I can dream of something interesting tonight !! Thanks for your help!
Hmmm, I agree it's a good basis, hopefully I can dream of something interesting tonight !! Thanks for your help!

My pleasure :smile:
Before you say anything, I am not asking you to do this for me, but your help would be appreciated...:smile:
Today, I received the title for my imaginative writing coursework in English: "Unforeseen consequences"
I am completely clueless as to what I should write, in terms of a plot.
Do you have any ideas?
I probably won't use them, but it helps me get my creative juices flowing, as it were... :smile:

YOU HAVE AUDREY HORNE AS YOUR ICON

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missytwinpeaks
you have audrey horne as your icon

posted from tsr mobile

yes omfg yes yes f*ck me yesssssss
To be honest, with that title, all I can think of is dark stuff. Like assault, or kidnapping, or someone getting lost forever.

Is this for GCSE? If so, your idea doesn't even have to be all that original (mine sure wasn't) and you can still get the top marks. As for a cool premise, sorry I'm no help. :frown:
yes omfg yes yes f*ck me yesssssss

This is all I saw sorry I haven't even answered your question

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by flyingpanda
To be honest, with that title, all I can think of is dark stuff. Like assault, or kidnapping, or someone getting lost forever.

Is this for GCSE? If so, your idea doesn't even have to be all that original (mine sure wasn't) and you can still get the top marks. As for a cool premise, sorry I'm no help. :frown:

No thanks I have loads of dark and mysterious ideas!

Quick Reply