The Student Room Group

What happens when a blonde girl walks through Cairo Uni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKzB2tZ3HjA

Lets get an idea of what women in Europe will be dealing with as the tide of migrants increases

Scroll to see replies

Because this never happens in UK universities.........

Oh wait, it doesn't. There may be a "Ladish" esk culture, but nothing of this scale.

And this is supposed to be a place of enlightenment and learning - a moderate beacon in the Middle East. These are the "moderate" Muslims, whose culture is supposed to "assimilate" into ours if they should emigrate.

Inb4 "How do you know they're Muslims?1?!!1".
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Feminists who shout bullcrap about rape culture at British unis, this is real rape culture.
Original post by EccentricDiamond
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKzB2tZ3HjA

Lets get an idea of what women in Europe will be dealing with as the tide of migrants increases

Wait, I feel like there is something they are not telling us here. I mean why is like literally every guy focused on her.... that's not normal - there must be something special about her that we dont know, beyond just the fact that she's white and blonde.

Also, her hair looks weird....like not real, it looks way to long. Adds to my suspicion there's something they're not telling us.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dreifusser
Wait, I feel like there is something they are not telling us here. I mean why is like literally every guy focused on her.... that's not normal - there must be something special about her that we dont know, beyond just the fact that she's white and blonde.

Also, her hair looks weird....like not real, it looks way to long. Adds to my suspicion there's something they're not telling us.

That actually is a head covering scarf, can't really see much of her actual hair.
Original post by Josb
Feminists who shout bullcrap about rape culture at British unis, this is real rape culture.

Haha, exactly. Apparently teenage lads wanting to get laid is "rape culture"...
This is clearly a cultural issue, not (solely) an Islamic issue.
That is simply disgusting as ****

Happens in India too..
Reply 8
Original post by Dreifusser

Very odd. Looks like a fancy dress wig.
You mean White women.

White female are the biggest victims of interracial rape by FAR

It is never racially motivated when it some cases it actually is..

Coloured women should be thankful that Whites dont rape you like your men rape White women
wo3vd.jpg
Original post by DickCheese
You mean White women.

Coloured women should be thankful that Whites dont rape you like your men rape White women

This is true. Everytime a non-White male commits rape a white woman is very much overrepresented as the victim. There are no other race of women being targeted this way.

Go out in any city, non-White males choose white women as partners constantly. It's rare to meet a non-White guy who would only date his own race nowadays.

White women are not safe anywhere at all. Whereas Black, Muslim females, etc are rarely attacked in sexual assaults by men outside their race.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
That is simply disgusting as ****

Happens in India too..

Which is not a majority Muslim country...
Original post by Johann von Gauss
Which is not a majority Muslim country...

Why are you bringing Islam into this? It's a cultural thing in India. Anything with light skin is seen as a prized possession.
Original post by DickCheese
You mean White women.

But then if a white female actually says this herself the response is "shut up you feminist!!!1!!1 white women aren't the victims of anything!!!11!!one!1. Working class white men have it much worse!1"
This video is old. I remember it being discussed here last year and reading a daily mail article about it.

ps. Why did you mention that she was blonde in the title? This perpetual victimhood that surrounds white womanhood, the concept that white women are pure and need to be protected, is getting tired and...fast.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Catholic_
This is true. Everytime a non-White male commits rape a white woman is very much overrepresented as the victim. There are no other race of women being targeted this way.

Go out in any city, non-White males choose white women as partners constantly. It's rare to meet a non-White guy who would only date his own race nowadays.

White women are not safe anywhere at all. Whereas Black, Muslim females, etc are rarely attacked in sexual assaults by men outside their race.

How is people choosing to be in a interracial relationship relevant?
Original post by Danny McCoyne
This video is old. I remember it being discussed here last year and reading a daily mail article about it.

ps. Why did you mention that she was blonde in the title? This perpetual victimhood that surrounds white womanhood, the concept that white women are pure and need to be protected, is getting tired and...fast.

White women do need to be protected.
These countries REALLY need to come into the 21st century, too many people out there acting like animals and calling it a 'cultural' thing. That ain't no culture. They're acting like cavemen running around because they've seen something new - what the actual hell? Thank **** I was born in the west.
Original post by AllahFubar
That actually is a head covering scarf, can't really see much of her actual hair.

If it's a scarf and you cant see her hair then that just lends my theory that there's some special reason why all the guys are going crazy over her, and its not just because she's white.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending