Can I transfer to uni of westminister in 2nd year?

Watch
mxrrixm1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
do uni of westminister accept transfers?
Uni of Westminster1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi there,The University does not consider transfers in to our Business undergraduate courses. We only consider Year 1 entry for Business.We do consider transfers for most other subjects.Patrick
AntonioSpain
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by University of Westminster)
Hi there,The University does not consider transfers in to our Business undergraduate courses. We only consider Year 1 entry for Business.We do consider transfers for most other subjects.Patrick
Hi there

I'm currently studying journalism in Cardiff Uni and want to transfer to Westminster Uni for the same major. Can I transfer directly in 2nd year or I need to start again from 1st year?
Uni of Westminster1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Antonio,

We do consider transfers directly in to Year 2 of this course. All applications are made through UCAS and we require that you have studied similar modules to those offered on Year 2 of our course with no resits or fails. We would normally ask for applicants to email their transcript to us for consideration.

Hope this helps

Patrick
08hasraf
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Antonio,

We do consider transfers directly in to Year 2 of this course. All applications are made through UCAS and we require that you have studied similar modules to those offered on Year 2 of our course with no resits or fails. We would normally ask for applicants to email their transcript to us for consideration.

Hope this helps

Patrick
Hi,

Would this be the same case for Psychology too?

Thanks
Uni of Westminster1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 08hasraf)
Hi,

Thanks
Hello

If your Psychology degree is BPS accredited then we will consider transfers into Year 2 of the Psychology degree.

We will need to see a transcript of your studies from your current University and you will need to make an application for entry point 2 through UCAS.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Uni of Westminster1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi,

Thanks
Hello

If your Psychology degree is BPS accredited then we will consider transfers into Year 2 of the Psychology degree.

We will need to see a transcript of your studies from your current University and you will need to make an application for entry point 2 through UCAS.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
MoMo11111
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What about Computer science.
gabriellaedwards
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello,

I was just wondering if that means you don't accept transfers from a marketing course then??
Uni of Westminster1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by gabriellaedwards)
Hello,

I was just wondering if that means you don't accept transfers from a marketing course then??
Hi there

Westminster Business School will consider transfers into their Marketing degrees this year. Applications should be made for entry point 2 through UCAS. You need to have passed Year 1 in your current university with an average of 60% overall with no fails or retakes.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
BeeryS
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Hi,

For qualifications on UCAS, we would put our A Levels and how would I put anything else? It doesn't give the option of a pending level 4 (1st year) Psychology like it does for example for AS levels. I'm a bit frazzled. Also, do you want anything prior to A Levels as I didn't take GCSE's. Are you looking for a particular grade for the end of our first year before we transfer? A 2.2 or 2.1 for example?

Thanks.
newtolondon123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Im currently studying diplomacy and international relations at london met, will it be possible to transfer withing my first year of university?
Im interested in your BA in International Relations and Development. which kind of grades does westminster university need?

thanks
Patricia
Uni of Westminster1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by newtolondon123)
Im currently studying diplomacy and international relations at london met, will it be possible to transfer withing my first year of university?
Im interested in your BA in International Relations and Development. which kind of grades does westminster university need?

thanks
Patricia
Hi Patricia

We will consider an application from you for the International Relations and Development BA Honours at the University of Westminster. Please make an application to us online at UCAS. The first deadline has passed but we are still accepting applications for September 2017 entry.

We look forward to receiving your application.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Azaelia
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello, what is the entrance requirements for transfers?
Uni of Westminster1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,

Thanks
Hi there

Yes this is the same for Psychology too. We are currently taking applications for Year 2 entry for Psychology at Westminster. Please submit an application form online through UCAS for entry point 2 (Year 2).

Best of luck

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
newtolondon123
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
which kind of grades are required?
many thanks
Uni of Westminster1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by newtolondon123)
which kind of grades are required?
many thanks
We will be looking for an yearly grade of 55% and above or a 2:2 overall classification.

Kim
juanitapk
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

hello there , i am looking to transfer into psychology 2nd year . but my first year degree is in international economics bsc . i received 59%. I have 3 levels including psychology and as maths.
Uni of Westminster1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by juanitapk)
hello there , i am looking to transfer into psychology 2nd year . but my first year degree is in international economics bsc . i received 59%. I have 3 levels including psychology and as maths.
Hi there

It will not be possible to transfer into Year 2 of the Psychology course at Westminster if you have not studied Psychology at University before and have not completed Year 1 of a BPS accredited Psychology degree. You can apply for Year 1 and we do have places available for this year.

Many thanks

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
lara00112
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hiI am a first-year student at Regents University London and I'm studying global management. is it possible to transfer to 2nd year? I read the 1st years coursework and it is extremely similar to the one at regents
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (195)
57.86%
I don't have everything I need (142)
42.14%

Watched Threads