AQA A2 French Cultural Topic.What did you Choose???

Watch
safhassan
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi
just wondering what others chose for the Cultural Topic:
- A region.
-A film
-A book
what film did your teacher choose. what book/novel/short story did you choose. What francophone region. Please discuss in this thread.:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
My class chose to study a book for A2 , specifically Kiffe Kiffe Demain by Faiza Guene. We also studying a film for backup , a film called ''Au revoir les enfants''. Looking online a lot of people chose ''l'etranger '' seems popular
coffeeneeded27
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey
we're doing un sac de bills by Joseph Joffo as the book and jean de florette as the film
aryafan117
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi, I'm reading some short stories by Guy de Maupassant and looking at the artworks of Degas.
GeologyMaths
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by eleanor27)
Hey
we're doing un sac de bills by Joseph Joffo as the book and jean de florette as the film
Hey x
I know it's a stupid question but what happes at the end of in SdB?
coffeeneeded27
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GeologyMaths)
Hey x
I know it's a stupid question but what happes at the end of in SdB?
the war ends and the two boys return back to their home with the family- the dad is dead and so is the grandmother but apart from that they begin to rebuild their lives. There's also an epilogue of Joe telling this story to his son- saying how he hopes this never happened again.
You studying it?
GeologyMaths
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by eleanor27)
the war ends and the two boys return back to their home with the family- the dad is dead and so is the grandmother but apart from that they begin to rebuild their lives. There's also an epilogue of Joe telling this story to his son- saying how he hopes this never happened again.
You studying it?
thanks I am (: maybe we can help each other since we both have the same predicted grades - I just haven't started revising. I spoke to you on another thread (:
coffeeneeded27
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GeologyMaths)
thanks I am (: maybe we can help each other since we both have the same predicted grades - I just haven't started revising. I spoke to you on another thread (:
yeah I'd be up for that! Always good to have someone motivating you along PM me
safhassan
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Wow interesting choices.. so how are the essays
Tips: if you're struggling you can find model essays online
rileystringer1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
WJEC not AQA but still the same I guess, doing Les Choristes for the film essay which is great, La Haine for the oral exposé which is not so good.. good film but the exposé is impossible
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (638)
48.67%
No (673)
51.33%

Watched Threads