The Student Room Group

CIE iGCSE Geography

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Castro300
Did you find the coasts case study difficult to get 7 marks. I put the place and specific place reference, but not many points cuzz I didn't know too much. What did u put??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lots and lots of lies, considering some random person marks it i doubt they'll check :colone:
Original post by Castro300
Did you find the coasts case study difficult to get 7 marks. I put the place and specific place reference, but not many points cuzz I didn't know too much. What did u put??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did some coastline we did for our coursework and just talked about how each defense would prevent erosion.
So how many of you made up the "specific facts" of your 7 markers? :biggrin:
Original post by roxy100
I really didn't want coasts or weather and climate/ecosystems to come up and BOTH DID! I did weather and climate but it was not easy

I did the last question and thought it was strange. The conservation stuff was hard but loved the energy seven marker.

omg same!!! hopefully that means that coasts will not come up in paper four. The five marker for question six was super dodgy tho
Original post by TakingMyTimeOnMy
omg same!!! hopefully that means that coasts will not come up in paper four. The five marker for question six was super dodgy tho

How many people are doing Paper 2 as opposed to Paper 4? (including me)
Reply 45
The coasts question was difficult imo
I had no case specific facts for the vegetation in deserts question :frown: but otherwise it was okay except for that five marker on conservation :s-smilie:
(edited 7 years ago)
In the coasts seven marker question if i put a lot of case specifics and explained only 3 coastal management things is that ok?
like sea walls, groynes and beach replenishment???
Original post by lordofthehumans
We didn't do the 2015 paper for our mocks, our teacher made a paper from old papers of case studies we had already done so it wasn't a great way to practise :colonhash:

I haven't looked at a skills paper but apparently we have to learn a lot of definitions and key terms so I guess I will revise them in detail but my mock for that is on Wednesday :frown:

We don't have three papers... do you do a coursework substitute paper?

Is the 'skills paper', you're talking about, paper 1 or 2?
Original post by stephen44125
Is the 'skills paper', you're talking about, paper 1 or 2?

No I just do coursework, paper 1 and 2. My paper 2 I this friday.
Original post by _mxrky
The coasts question was difficult imo

what did u find hard about it ?
Hey guys how did u find the exam ? i did variant 2 and i didnt really find it that hard picked questions 1 , 3 , 5

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending