How to study Business Studies - AS /A2Watch
I don't revise at all haha. I ended up with an A & B in mock exams from October and December. For some reason I'm talented in that areas. But I would say flash cards of key works and definitions. Past paper questions as well. Also there are study resources on here somewhere... What exam board?
1. Start of by reading the chapter and understanding it
2. Move on to writing points and summarizing it if you feel the need to once your teacher explains the chapter
3. Highlight the definitions (dont memorize)
4. Understand the definitions in your own way thus if you memorize and forget as long as you understood it your on the safe side pal!
5. Understand the concepts as its logic in Business
6. Summarize the entire chapter..
take it from someone who knows alot about this field