The Student Room Group

Reference letter

I will be doing my ucas application with my referee, as I am applying independently outside the uk. How long will my referee receive an email from ucas to write my reference letter? Is it quick?

Your response will be much appreciated, thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
international applicant, too. was wondering the same thing! :confused:
Reply 3
Original post by H.b9
I will be doing my ucas application with my referee, as I am applying independently outside the uk. How long will my referee receive an email from ucas to write my reference letter? Is it quick?

Your response will be much appreciated, thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The email will arrive instantly
Reply 4
Original post by Juno
The email will arrive instantly

Before sending the email should my ps be ready, ready??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by H.b9
Before sending the email should my ps be ready, ready??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Talk to your referee. They may be busy and need a while to do the reference. So if you need a while for your personal statement then you can both be working on it at the abs time.

As an individual applicant, you need to wait until the reference is done before you can send your application. But you can send it any time after the reference is done. You could get the reference done just before sending it off, or you could take a few more days afterwards
Reply 6
Original post by Juno
Talk to your referee. They may be busy and need a while to do the reference. So if you need a while for your personal statement then you can both be working on it at the abs time.

As an individual applicant, you need to wait until the reference is done before you can send your application. But you can send it any time after the reference is done. You could get the reference done just before sending it off, or you could take a few more days afterwards

Thanks for answering. She will be doing it this weekend and we already arranged a day for us to do it.
Hope everything goes to plan. *fingerscross*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending