g_forcellati
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Just received an offer from the University of Nottingham to study Industrial Economics which has most of its lectures on the Jubilee Campus. I ideally want to go self-catered and have heard that Broadgate Park is the best for this. Is it worth the long journey everyday or is Raleigh Park just as good?
Thanks!
studentt1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by g_forcellati)
Just received an offer from the University of Nottingham to study Industrial Economics which has most of its lectures on the Jubilee Campus. I ideally want to go self-catered and have heard that Broadgate Park is the best for this. Is it worth the long journey everyday or is Raleigh Park just as good?
Thanks!
I have the same dilemma, and have got an offer for the same course personally i decided i didn't want to have to rely on getting the bus each day to lectures as i probably wouldn't bother and broadgate park is completely the opposite end of UP (the furthest away from jubilee). But if you look into it catered is better value for money and newark hall is lovely. Have heard good things about raleigh park to though
management4
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Studying management which is based on the Jubilee campus and I want catered accommodation, but really unsure whether to go for UP or Jubilee??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Nottingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Jun '20
    Sat, 27 Jun '20
    Fri, 11 Sep '20

Do you get study leave?