Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    3 months to do nothing before Uni and have no stress!! Woo

ReputationRep:
    Me neither! Got a week of hell to get through first though...

ReputationRep:
    Lucky you - I have to get a job for three months 9 more days till the end of exams though...I've been without my favourite music for over 3 weeks so I can concentrate on my revision, so that's something I'll be glad to be reunited with

ReputationRep:
    Oh I cant wait until Friday 25th June 11am, EXAMS FINISHED

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Oh I cant wait until Friday 25th June 11am, EXAMS FINISHED
    My exams were over on Tuesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supreme)
    AS or A2 though?

ReputationRep:
    Mine haven't even started yet! >.< My first exam is on Monday, thank God I only have 4 to do. That's less than last year's AS levels, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Mine haven't even started yet! >.< My first exam is on Monday, thank God I only have 4 to do. That's less than last year's AS levels, lol.
    you havent even strated yet?

i only had 4 to do this summer aswell. done 2, 2 left to go. wooo finish by thurs.

ReputationRep:
    pretty much the end of june till they finish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shing_a_ding)
    you havent even strated yet?

i only had 4 to do this summer aswell. done 2, 2 left to go. wooo finish by thurs.
    That's right - they're all this week. At least I got a month of study leave though! Good luck in the rest of your exams.

ReputationRep:
    I finish on monday then the next week we have school orchestra/choir scchool to venice . My last exam starts at 9 aand is 2.5 hours long so pubs will be open by the time I finish :cool:

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    AS or A2 though?
    AS

ReputationRep:
    AS
    Shame, it means that you have to go back to college/sixth form to start A2. Fun!!

ReputationRep:
    little me is too young to be doin exams but i jyst want to say well done to you lot for surviveing all the work youve had to do

ReputationRep:
    i finish the 30th june. this week is going to be hell though.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    3 days to go...i finish on tue!! omg worst exam on mon tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel D)
    little me is too young to be doin exams but i jyst want to say well done to you lot for surviveing all the work youve had to do
    Awww, that's sweet!
    I really think I had more work to do in my GCSE's than my A-levels though, and I seem to be the only one who thinks that

ReputationRep:
    I finish college on Monday but no exams...just work to hand in. Then I will be freeeeeeeee! Well, apart from working at the tennis for the next two weeks...but that's not exactly 'work'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    3 days to go...i finish on tue!! omg worst exam on mon tho
    What have you got? I'm doing History...I need an A in the overall subject, but I could get away with failing this unit. Weird A level system.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with you pikaboo!
    10 subjects... what a nightmare compared to only 4 now. Also, now it's modular I know what grades I need in these modules, and they're less than my overall grade (i hope) cos I did well in the earlier ones. I can't wait til these are over, but there is less pressure now than two years ago. Gonna be a better summer this year too cos we're old enough to be more independent and enjoy it more!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 20, 2004
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.