What has been your favourite age so far? Watch

Abzshaw
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How old are you now and what has been your favourite age?
For example, I'm 16 and I enjoyed being 3-4 years old cause life was simple and I liked going to playschool and going round my grandmas cause she used to feed me lots of rice pudding
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I am 19.

17 was my favourite age. All four of my grandparents were alive, I saw a lot of my friends every day, A-levels were challenging but fun to study, free travel on buses thanks to a student oystercard, a girlfriend, had loads of free time, not many things to worry about... :moon:
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
28, 18.

Had an amazing summer before everyone went off to uni. Alot of house parties and hanging out with friends who rarely see each-other these days.
Architecture-er
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah A-levels were the best, university is murderously hard work
Vikingninja
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
17 now, 18 in a month. Best age was late 16 in college because I hated secondary school so I had left that and
also because I knew a lot on a online game I was very happy with all the friends I had on there.
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I'm 23 now and I would say my best age was either 17 or 18. I was most happy then and didn't have a care in the world and was very easy going and laid back which is the polar opposite of me now

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (105)
66.04%
No I haven't decided yet (33)
20.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (21)
13.21%

Watched Threads