The Student Room Group

Do I declare my first AS grades? please help

So basically I did year 12 and I got a D in physics, E in Sociology and E in maths and a U in chemistry.

then I wasn't happy with that so I retook year 12, dropped chem, and I got a C in Physics (same exam board as first attempt) , C in Sociology (but the exam board for sociology changed from WJEC to AQA) and a C in maths (same exam board as first attempt).

Do I have to declare the first attempt results to let them know I re took year 12 again?
Original post by Gurj23
So basically I did year 12 and I got a D in physics, E in Sociology and E in maths and a U in chemistry.

then I wasn't happy with that so I retook year 12, dropped chem, and I got a C in Physics (same exam board as first attempt) , C in Sociology (but the exam board for sociology changed from WJEC to AQA) and a C in maths (same exam board as first attempt).

Do I have to declare the first attempt results to let them know I re took year 12 again?

The advice that we've been given at my college is yes, you do declare your first set of results along with your most recent set of results, as not declaring them may be considered trying to conceal your results from potential unis. :smile:
Original post by Gurj23

You have to declare everything. It's all in here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3538633
Reply 3
thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending