The Student Room Group

Queen Mary Vs. Brunel

I have received offers from both Queen Mary and Brunel and I am wondering (as I have only visited Brunel), where is usually a better place. I am staying at home for both universities so accommodation isnt a problem neither is prices however I am struggling to pick which university is better for Aerospace engineering?

Thaaanks
Reply 1
probably Queen Mary, based on the fact its a Russell group and probably has better teaching for science degrees
Reply 2
Original post by gsonro
probably Queen Mary, based on the fact its a Russell group and probably has better teaching for science degrees

Thank you. On rankings, Brunel is 2 places above Queen Mary. Does that mean anything or is it just a slight difference?
Original post by moman1100
Thank you. On rankings, Brunel is 2 places above Queen Mary. Does that mean anything or is it just a slight difference?

No, Queen Mary is leaps and bounds ahead of brunel. Sure russel group means almost nothing but Queen Mary's Russel Group, UoL status and research profile put it several tiers above Brunel regardless of what league tables (some of which place SURREY above Imperial) say.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Oilfreak1
No, Queen Mary is leaps and bounds ahead of brunel. Sure russel group means almost nothing but Queen Mary's Russel Group, UoL status and research profile put it several tiers above Brunel regardless of what league tables (some of which place SURREY above Imperial) say.

Thats what my instincts were saying the same, thank you
Help me decide queen mary vs brunel??

Quick Reply

Latest