The Student Room Group

Why do virgins insult other virgins?

It doesn't make sense, surely if you haven't had sex yourself then why would you insult someone else who is the same as you?

It's something I've noticed, although I can't say everyone here is a virgin I'm pretty sure there's a large percentage of people here that are.
Reply 1
because they're morons?
Reply 2
Original post by SterlingArcher
It doesn't make sense, surely if you haven't had sex yourself then why would you insult someone else who is the same as you?

It's something I've noticed, although I can't say everyone here is a virgin I'm pretty sure there's a large percentage of people here that are.

Well, to be fair guys take the piss out of each other for anything; although it does seem it was a bit hypocritical
To boost their ego's.
Reply 4

When girls call each other s**gs for no reason. The joys of being in high school full of immature idiots.
Reply 5
Because their virgins
Original post by mkap
When girls call each other s**gs for no reason. The joys of being in high school full of immature idiots.

Living in a world full of idiots
Original post by John55
Because their virgins

Their virgins what?
Reply 8
Original post by Aden & Abyan <3
Their virgins what?

Yep
Original post by John55
Yep

Exactly :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
Original post by John55
Because their virgins

,,,Grammer ,virgin,, alert,,,,

Original post by Snasher350

Grammar Virgin vs Grammar Virgin go
Reply 12
Because otherwise tsr would not exist......
Because theyre virgins...
Reply 14

im too cool for grammer?
Those grammar posts :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lmao :biggrin:
Reply 18

These people are living in a delusion

Quick Reply

Latest