D4Dentistry
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi all,

Has anyone done or on a course with Harriet Ellis Diploma in Dental Nursing ?

If so, please share your opinions / experiences on them (Good or Bad) as to how you found them and if you would recommend them or not ? Thanks
ChelseaFan76
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by D4Dentistry)
Hi all,

Has anyone done or on a course with Harriet Ellis Diploma in Dental Nursing ?

If so, please share your opinions / experiences on them (Good or Bad) as to how you found them and if you would recommend them or not ? Thanks
HI. I am currently an online student with them and I have had a great experience. They have done everything that they said they would and I am ready to sit the NEBDN examination in April. I think that some people expect that Harriet Ellis are going to do all their work for them but they are not. They tell you what to do and you go and do it. I followed their advice, used their jobs portal and followed their instructions and I have had no problems whatsoever. I would recommend them because my experience has been positive. I have found them really helpful and I have no complaints.
Raven008
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi Everyone , I to require some clearer understanding with the R.O.E /PERS any help would be greatly appreciated ! Could anyone send me an example so i can see and then do the rest , it would be appreciated
Jsmart007
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi thanks am also thinking of them as well but kind of scared if am not gonna get work placement but thanks for the advice
S126
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ChelseaFan76)
HI. I am currently an online student with them and I have had a great experience. They have done everything that they said they would and I am ready to sit the NEBDN examination in April. I think that some people expect that Harriet Ellis are going to do all their work for them but they are not. They tell you what to do and you go and do it. I followed their advice, used their jobs portal and followed their instructions and I have had no problems whatsoever. I would recommend them because my experience has been positive. I have found them really helpful and I have no complaints.
Did u complete ur roe in 6 or 3 months and is either ok please reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (169)
44.13%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (42)
10.97%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (31)
8.09%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (83)
21.67%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (36)
9.4%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (22)
5.74%

Watched Threads