The Student Room Group

what would be your ideal date?

What would u want to do in ur perfect date?

Scroll to see replies

Watch a Steven Seagal film then have sex for a few hours afterwards. And have some dinner together as well (while watching the film).
It'd be in Hawaii. I'd serenade them and cook them dinner, go for a stroll on the beach as the sun sets and go home and watch 8 out of 10 Cats does Countdown.

:love:

Spoiler

It doesn't matter where the date is, it's dependent on who I'm on the date with that determines whether or not am having the time of my life :colonhash:
Reply 4
21:34: Take me
21:35: Omigod you are so big
21:36: I am coming
21:37: I am leaving for the second half of the match, you want a beer or something?
:p:D
Go to KFC and share a bargain bucket with my date :love:

Spoiler

Cooking together would be nice. Its moreabout who it's with though
Reply 7
eat pizza and watch movies :daydreaming:
yes I'm a simple man
To watch the Northern Lights in Iceland :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by Helpmepickone
What would u want to do in ur perfect date?

chauffeured car say a bentley or a rolls royce to london
fancy restaurant i.e. skylon for a meal and cocktails
london eye private car with a bottle of fizz to watch london go by from your own bubble
then on to a fine hotel in the car such as the savoy for the night
then take a car back afterwards
est£1800
or
chauffeured car to london
dine and stay at the savoy
chauffeured to a helipad for an aerial tour of london
est£3000
Either go for a nice long walk in the park or field when the weather is hot and sunny. Or, stay in, have sex before and after watching a film cuddling and binging on junk food.
Original post by SeanFM
It'd be in Hawaii. I'd serenade them and cook them dinner, go for a stroll on the beach as the sun sets and go home and watch 8 out of 10 Cats does Countdown.

:love:

Spoiler

You can cook cereal? :biggrin::troll::adore:
My ideal date...

We'd go to Comicon - our costumes would be related in some way - then we'd do some shopping in Camden and finish off with a plate of sushi, which we'd eat outside underneath the stars.
Once full, we'd go back inside and curl up together on the sofa; we'd share a Snuggie and have a movie marathon - maybe some kisses too.

Actually, that's more like a day than a date. Oh well. :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
I know cinema is a bit of a clichéd date but as someone who loves films, I would love it. And then we could go out for a meal or make dinner together afterwards and discuss the film and other things. I think a film is often good because it instantly gives you a shared connection and something you can start up a conversation with!
Reply 14
On rainy day, with blankets, laying on his chest, watching his favorite movie, with a my own cooked meal
Original post by rajneetk
You can cook cereal? :biggrin::troll::adore:

You do like that :troll: emote :mmm:

Yes.
https://vine.co/v/ezg6d5EYnOq
Id take her to that long pathway on london (hyde park?) on a sunny day eating icecream
Going to a museum, sky diving, road trip, stargazing, or the proms. If all of them in one day, then he's basically a god

but i'm also cool with sleeping all day tbh
Down the pub.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
It doesn't matter where the date is, it's dependent on who I'm on the date with that determines whether or not am having the time of my life :colonhash:

n'awww that's adorable

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending