The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MatchedBettingGuru
Was this a football match ?
Betfair have different rules regarding voiding bets, they allow a certain time for the match to be replayed. Check your Betfair to see if the lay bet is still showing.

Why are you called MatchedBettingGuru?
Reply 381
Original post by I Want A Potato

My question exactly! I can smell a rat!
Reply 382
Original post by DoktaUH
And only got £6.84 returns? Ouch.

Agreed - they probably did the Skybet one!

I do this fulltime and have been doing it for several years.

Do you really want a potato ? :tongue:
Reply 384
Original post by sonyhamster

As long as no personal details are exchanged theres no harm in humouring them :p:

No rat to smell.

If you are happy getting 60% returns etc, then carry on using the FTO site.

I am offering the chance to make much better returns, simple.

I can't smell a rat!

I do this fulltime and have been doing it for several years.

Do you really want a potato ? :tongue:

It isn't really a fulltime thing though.

At last there's someone else on here that can actually do MBing correctly, and not use a silly site to do it for them.

And yes, I do want a potato
No rat to smell.

I've told everyone on here that FixTheOdds is rubbish, and it doesn't get them much back at all.
Reply 388
I've told everyone on here that FixTheOdds is rubbish, and it doesn't get them much back at all.

because we're not 'geniuses' like you
Reply 389
No rat to smell.

Lol, don't worry - I was only joking :P
Reply 390
Original post by suzie101
Ah awesome, shame I cant do it though.....It says Im half way through it cos I was showing someone else how to do it on another account I set up with FTO but then it suddenly logged me back in to my own....do you think I could get them to restore the offer for me on there?

Yes, definitely - noticed their notice about void matches? If FTO can do it for that, they can do it in your case! :smile:
Reply 391
Original post by avery2
I've just signed up with fixtheodds... Is everyone absolutely sure that this isn't simply gambling?

No, definitely not gambling. With gambling, there is a risk, however matched betting is based on a concept in which there is no risk.
Reply 392
ah I want to make mooooooney! lots and lots of lovely money, just what the bank account needs!
Reply 393
ah I want to make mooooooney! lots and lots of lovely money, just what the bank account needs!

Snap! I'm on £114 so far!!
Reply 394
Snap! I'm on £114 so far!!

I think im on £45 still as Ive not done it for ages :frown: - blue square should take me to £51 though....
Reply 395
I think im on £45 still as Ive not done it for ages :frown: - blue square should take me to £51 though....

Ah, well once you get going again, you'll very quickly make some money! :biggrin:

Do you have exams during the Christmas term? Sadly I do :frown:
Reply 396
Ah, well once you get going again, you'll very quickly make some money! :biggrin:

Do you have exams during the Christmas term? Sadly I do :frown:

Nope, assignments are in for this term, just got my Dissertation to get done by March, two assignments then as well, then I finish my degree off with two exams in May...plenty of time to make a bit of cash in the meantime :smile:
Good luck with yours!, I finish Uni next week for xmas :tongue:
Reply 397
Out of curiosity what happens if you match is cancelled due to snow then, what happens to your bets?
Reply 398
Out of curiosity what happens if you match is cancelled due to snow then, what happens to your bets?

They are void - and are usually cancelled.

Hence the message on fixtheodds, where they can 'rewind' the stages so that you can start again!

It's proper snowing here! Must have an inch or so... Don't think I'll be driving tonight!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 399
They are void - and are usually cancelled.

Hence the message on fixtheodds, where they can 'rewind' the stages so that you can start again!

It's proper snowing here! Must have an inch or so... Don't think I'll be driving tonight!

Ah that sucks...we've got our snow from Friday still! (was a good few inches but now its slowly going) - woke up this morning with another light dusting, its been -4 here all week, soooo cold. Use a whole can of de-icer the other day to get the car out lol

Latest

Trending

Trending