udsjufhbsg
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I had my maths and English tests at LSBU for Diagnostic Radiography on the 9th of December, and they told me afterwards I should hear back within a week on the results unless the interview dates were undecided.

I'm worried since it's been so long without hearing anything back for so long, I do realise that Christmas holidays may have affected the response times but I'd really like to know if I failed or if I have a chance.

Should I call them or just wait it out?
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by harinimnida)
I had my maths and English tests at LSBU for Diagnostic Radiography on the 9th of December, and they told me afterwards I should hear back within a week on the results unless the interview dates were undecided.

I'm worried since it's been so long without hearing anything back for so long, I do realise that Christmas holidays may have affected the response times but I'd really like to know if I failed or if I have a chance.

If they've said you would hear within a week, then even with Christmas it has been longer than that. They should have realised if they would be having time off and taken that into account so shouldn't have said a week if they knew it was completely unrealistic. So yes, contact them and ask. Don't get mad or accusative, but just ask politely if they know how much longer it will take.
GKT
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Hi there, did you hear back from LSBU?
udsjufhbsg
Rep:
?
(Original post by GKT)
Hi there, did you hear back from LSBU?
Yeah, I rang them twice Turns out they don't tell you if you pass, only if you fail.

They only contact people who pass when they have interview dates.
GKT
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah, I rang them twice Turns out they don't tell you if you pass, only if you fail.

They only contact people who pass when they have interview dates.
Am very nervous had my tests yesterday....i think i made silly mistakes in the maths!!!!!!!!!!!!!
udsjufhbsg
Rep:
?
(Original post by GKT)
Am very nervous had my tests yesterday....i think i made silly mistakes in the maths!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't worry! If you want give them a call in a few days, they can tell you your result x
GKT
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Don't worry! If you want give them a call in a few days, they can tell you your result x
Sob! Sob! When is your interviews?
udsjufhbsg
Rep:
?
(Original post by GKT)
Sob! Sob! When is your interviews?
I haven't got an interview date yet :s
udsjufhbsg
Rep:
?
What subject are you applying for ?
GKT
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What subject are you applying for ?
Mental H Nursing............
thebeancan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I rang up a couple of weeks ago to find out of I had passed my admissions test. They said I had and they will be issuing people with interview dates in a couple of weeks for those who have passed. I received a notification yesterday on UCAS inviting me to a interview on the 3rd of Feb at 13:30. I'm so happy but really nervous at the same time.
GKT
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by thebeancan)
I rang up a couple of weeks ago to find out of I had passed my admissions test. They said I had and they will be issuing people with interview dates in a couple of weeks for those who have passed. I received a notification yesterday on UCAS inviting me to a interview on the 3rd of Feb at 13:30. I'm so happy but really nervous at the same time.
What courses you applied for
thebeancan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by GKT)
What courses you applied for
Diagnostic Radiography
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (260)
33.9%
No (507)
66.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed